The Student Room Group

most awkward thing your parents caught you doing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
My mum used to watch me masturbate in the bath. For some reason, she used to bath me and my brothers in the same bath until we were about 11.

:eek: What!? You masturbated with your brothers and your mum present!?
Reply 41
Original post by AtlasCanTakeIt
Nothing awkward about that.

That's what Golbin, the green elf said.
Reply 42
Original post by breakeven
When I was making a stir fry and was acting like I was on TV presenting a cooking show and giving instructions on how to make it. That, or singing the whole of bohemian rhapsody to myself in the mirror.

Both occasions they didn't say anything but just watched until I noticed they were there. Or took a video on their phone.

I do that all the time, by the end of the cooking show I always have an audience :u:
Reply 43
Original post by Danzpk
I agree, doing the dishes is extremely awkward. But that might be due to the fact that I do them naked.

Had to read that twice to get the joke :lolz:
Original post by Danzpk
Hiding in the garage naked pretending to be a wizard,

What the...?

Are garages particularly wizardry places?
Well I was masturbating one night and as you do, I took my pyjama bottoms off and when I was finished, I put them back on (but this was in the dark so I couldn't see what I was doing). Then in the morning I went downstairs for breakfast and both my mam and my dad had given me a funny look and I realised my pyjama bottoms were inside out... cringe :colondollar:
Original post by GeekChicc
Well I was masturbating one night and as you do, I took my pyjama bottoms off and when I was finished, I put them back on (but this was in the dark so I couldn't see what I was doing). Then in the morning I went downstairs for breakfast and both my mam and my dad had given me a funny look and I realised my pyjama bottoms were inside out... cringe :colondollar:

Was there stains on them or something? :redface:

You've had a lucky life if that's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you! :biggrin:
My Dad found chat logs on my computer of cyber sex, and wouldn't believe that they didn't belong to me (they didn't- a friend had come for a sleepover and she was on the laptop while I was watching a film) and I was banned for a looooong time. I don't actually know what they said to this day, but I dread to think what my Dad thinks I was saying.
Original post by upthegunners
Was there stains on them or something? :redface:

No, but I think they knew what I'd been up to :wink:
Few months back i though my grandparents were out and i was watching bleach on my laptop whilst revising for a physics exam naked and my grandma walked in on me. She assumed i was having the weirdest full body **** possible.
Reply 51
Original post by SpiggyTopes
What the...?

I was hunting a dragon at the time.
What the...?

If you start your car and make sure the doors are closed they are.
You've had a lucky life if that's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you! :biggrin:

Oh, I'm sure there's plenty more, it was just the first thing that sprung to mind :biggrin:
No, but I think they knew what I'd been up to :wink:

Damnnnn

you girls are as bad as us guys :tongue:
Original post by Danzpk
That's what Golbin, the green elf said.

+1 sir, +1.

...so +2.
Reply 56
My boyfriends dad has walked in on us and I had no way to cover up :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lorna17
My boyfriends dad has walked in on us and I had no way to cover up :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm pretty sure middle aged men live for those moments.
Original post by upthegunners
Damnnnn

you girls are as bad as us guys :tongue:

Worse :colone::colondollar:
Reply 59
Well he still doesn't knock on the door so we have to make sure he's out of use the quilts

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest