The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 840
Original post by TopHat
No worries, I'm only joking. I don't really have the time to watch Casablanca anyway. Still, good news for me given I picked Murray to beat Wawrinka. :tongue:

haha, I will pick the same result which reminds me, I should make my picks.

We have completely identical picks :tongue:
Original post by Sirocco11
We have completely identical picks :tongue:

That's because it's showing your draw, not his. xD To stop cheating, you can't see other people's draw until the first match has been played.
Original post by TopHat
That's because it's showing your draw, not his. xD To stop cheating, you can't see other people's draw until the first match has been played.

Well, I have Nadal winning the tournament
Original post by TopHat

Oh I see. That doesn't make sense though, you can't really cheat at this thing. I might guess a bunch of totally implausible picks and and get them all wrong for someone who wants to copy.
Reply 845
Original post by Krish4791
Well, I have Nadal winning the tournament

Same good decision thumps up:smile:
Reply 846
[video="youtube;e6_9O77E7TA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6_9O77E7TA[/video]
I would like to shed some light on the issue of delpo vs murray on clay.

Del Potro ist just amazing.
wait wait wait?!? This one was not enough? Well i´ll smack it just a bit harder then!
Any other player, really ANY other player on tour would have lost against him that day. Except King Nadal, who is undoubtedly the greatest competitor, the greatest All rounder, the greatest clay court player of al time.

Da first set was insane watch in HD quality and enjoy!

The first set was Delpo's best set on clay Unbelievable.
(edited 11 years ago)
done my pick
Making the picks is so annoying because you have to complete it before you know who the qualifiers are, so you have to try and predict the qualifiers as well.
Reply 850
"8-2 may very well become 10-2 if roger does not retire soon."
lol
Promising start to my picks as Kohlschrieber manhandles Bellucci.
Original post by TopHat
Promising start to my picks as Kohlschrieber manhandles Bellucci.

:lol: I had Bellucci as well. I had him to win the next round too. Great start.
Thankfully, I had Chardy to beat Bellucci. But seriously, Kohl has been **** for ages now, where the hell did that come from?
Incidentally, despite my horrendous start to Miami, I finished inside the top 900, so it wasn't a bad recovery. If only Del Po hadn't been a mug. :fuhrer:
Reply 855
Already got the first two results wrong in my draw picks. I really thought Tomic and Belucci would win their respective matches.

This was posted from my phone
Original post by Natty.B
Already got the first two results wrong in my draw picks. I really thought Tomic and Belucci would win their respective matches.

This was posted from my phone

Same plus I had belluci to win the next round too :frown:
I think most people had Bellucci as entering 2R. Thankfully, I had Chardy to beat him after that, so can save that one early.
Original post by TopHat
I think most people had Bellucci as entering 2R. Thankfully, I had Chardy to beat him after that, so can save that one early.

Thankfully I didn't :cry:
Damn - didn't see Kohlschreiber beating Bellucci. Oh well, still got Dolgopolov vs Tomic right.

Latest