The Student Room Group

I have found the perfect 10/10 girl!!!

Scroll to see replies

Brown eyes and hair. Yuck.
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
Meh. I have a thing for Asian girls.

Have you seen Girls' Generation (the K-Pop band)?

Although not a fan of K-Pop myself, Girls Generation in Mr. Taxi are some of the best looking Asians I've seen (but then I generally don't see a lot of asian girls around anyway) - I think they have beautiful eyes.
This thread is not good when you're trying to be a part of the No Fap Society.
Reply 63
Original post by MalteseMalteser

Although not a fan of K-Pop myself, Girls Generation in Mr. Taxi are some of the best looking Asians I've seen (but then I generally don't see a lot of asian girls around anyway) - I think they have beautiful eyes.

Yeah, I've seen them before and a few of them are pretty hot. I am currently pursuing a japanese girl who is absolutely stunning! She is playing hard to get which is annoying but it's also kind of fun lol. It's difficult atm with exams taking our priorities so can't wait for summer :smile:

Yes. I love their eyes -- so pretty! :colondollar:
I think you're overrating her tbh.
Yeah, I've seen them before and a few of them are pretty hot. I am currently pursuing a japanese girl who is absolutely stunning! She is playing hard to get which is annoying but it's also kind of fun lol. It's difficult atm with exams taking our priorities so can't wait for summer :smile:

Yes. I love their eyes -- so pretty! :colondollar:

Some of the shots in the Mr. Taxi video just make me want to melt - so hot!

I've liked a few Asian girls in the past but never really pursued any of them, and the ones I did had their fathers step in the way :colondollar: But yeah if she's stunning then go for it man, especially in the summer when the exams are out of the way with for the both of you - just don't let her play so hard to get that it's impossible to get her (If you know what I mean) :smile:
Reply 66
Some of the shots in the Mr. Taxi video just make me want to melt - so hot!

I've liked a few Asian girls in the past but never really pursued any of them, and the ones I did had their fathers step in the way :colondollar: But yeah if she's stunning then go for it man, especially in the summer when the exams are out of the way with for the both of you - just don't let her play so hard to get that it's impossible to get her (If you know what I mean) :smile:

Her father was a big shot in japan who retired early and came here to enjoy life. fml!
Thanks, I appreciate the advice and encouragement :smile:
Her father was a big shot in japan who retired early and came here to enjoy life. fml!
Thanks, I appreciate the advice and encouragement :smile:

Sounds like if you get in with her then you're sorted! - as long as her father likes you!
No problem :smile:
Reply 68
Sounds like if you get in with her then you're sorted! - as long as her father likes you!
No problem :smile:

In honesty, I wouldn't like much help. It would feel almost patronizing. It's the liking part I'm worried about!
In honesty, I wouldn't like much help. It would feel almost patronizing. It's the liking part I'm worried about!

I know what you mean, you'd like to show that you're financially stable. But I've seen some of your posts on here and I like you as a person, so I can't see why he wouldn't (but then, I'm not Japanese/Asian). I'm pretty sure that as long as you don't get her pregnant or ruin her education then you're in with a great shout of getting her dad to like you.
Bit meh, to be honest.
Reply 71
I know what you mean, you'd like to show that you're financially stable. But I've seen some of your posts on here and I like you as a person, so I can't see why he wouldn't (but then, I'm not Japanese/Asian). I'm pretty sure that as long as you don't get her pregnant or ruin her education then you're in with a great shout of getting her dad to like you.

I'm not sure what threads you are talking about to think that but thanks man, gave me a bit more confidence anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not sure what threads you are talking about to think that but thanks man, gave me a bit more confidence anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I find when it comes to girls (and especially their dads), confidence is the name of the game :smile:
Reply 73
Original post by YouGotSerbed
How is this an everyday issue and what advice are you seeking?

She's pretty though, I must say. However, she has nothing on:

Chrissy+Costanza+Bio-668x351.jpg

Chrissy Costanza <3
Reply 74
Not as bad as some people are saying it is. 8/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75

I can guarantee you 99.9% of those Asian girls you see on TV have had dozens of plastic surgery ops and a ton of makeup to hide their natural facial features. Its a fact that Japan and South Korea have the highest rate of plastic surgery operations in the world
Original post by JimmyCL
Chrissy Costanza <3

Never thought anyone would be familiar with her on this forum. She's amazing. :colondollar:
Reply 77
Original post by Sai4
I can guarantee you 99.9% of those Asian girls you see on TV have had dozens of plastic surgery ops and a ton of makeup to hide their natural facial features. Its a fact that Japan and South Korea have the highest rate of plastic surgery operations in the world

Sure, a lot of the famous girls are fake but I have seen a few Asian students -- whether it be exchange students or just studying in the uk -- who I think are beautiful.

I think it's unfair to put all Japanese/Korean girls under that umbrella considering it's probably still a small minority who get it done. Your statement could probably been seen as implying that not many Asian women are naturally beautiful which would also be unfair - preference or not.

Maybe I'm being overly, irrationally defensive here?! lol.
Reply 78
Original post by YouGotSerbed
Never thought anyone would be familiar with her on this forum. She's amazing. :colondollar:

Me neither :biggrin: And yeh she's pretty awesome :^_^:
Reply 79
errr so....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending