The Student Room Group

Birmingham A2B

Is it possible to get into birmingham with the A2B with no A*s at GCSE, but 7 As 2 Bs. Also, getting the standard A level offer, and the work experience, good UKCAT, and doing good at the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MujtabaBajwa
Is it possible to get into birmingham with the A2B with no A*s at GCSE, but 7 As 2 Bs. Also, getting the standard A level offer, and the work experience, good UKCAT, and doing good at the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you are eligible for the A2B scheme your A grades at GCSE will be seen as A*s!

so I got 5A*'s 2A's and a B at GCSE so that would like the same as your grades with the A2B scheme and I was able to get an offer!

So go for it!
Reply 2
You sir just gave me a huge morale and confidence boost, thank you sir ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
You sir just gave me a huge morale and confidence boost, thank you sir ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah btw for our year you needed AABB at AS level to apply for the A2B scheme so just keep that in mind!
Reply 4
Original post by NimbusCumulus
If you are eligible for the A2B scheme your A grades at GCSE will be seen as A*s!

so I got 5A*'s 2A's and a B at GCSE so that would like the same as your grades with the A2B scheme and I was able to get an offer!

So go for it!

May i ask what you ORIGINALLY got for your GCSEs and what area you lived in at the time of application as well as your AS grades.

Posted from TSR Mobile
May i ask what you ORIGINALLY got for your GCSEs and what area you lived in at the time of application as well as your AS grades.

Posted from TSR Mobile

5A*'s 2As and a B. Handsworth. Four A's and a D!
Reply 6
Original post by NimbusCumulus
5A*'s 2As and a B. Handsworth. Four A's and a D!

Im assuming the D is for the EPQ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im assuming the D is for the EPQ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh it was Critical thinking. I should have paid more attention in class.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending