The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So apparently Casillas could be going to Arsenal or Liverpool. lol what? :laugh:

Jesus some of the rumours...
Original post by Malevolent
So apparently Casillas could be going to Arsenal or Liverpool. lol what? :laugh:

Jesus some of the rumours...

As a journalist I would be embarrassed to write something so obviously preposterous.
Original post by KingMessi
As a journalist I would be embarrassed to write something so obviously preposterous.

If I was getting money for it why not? Think lopez will stay as backup next season.
Anyone watching the Seville derby? Personally this is one of my favourite derby matches in football. I prefer it when it's played at the Sanchez Pizjuan though.

Sevilla are 3-0 up with just over 35 mintues on the clock. Cracking start to the game for them.
Original post by ra-ra-ra
Anyone watching the Seville derby? Personally this is one of my favourite derby matches in football. I prefer it when it's played at the Sanchez Pizjuan though.

Sevilla are 3-0 up with just over 35 mintues on the clock. Cracking start to the game for them.

Betis just scored, 3-3. Incredible game!
Original post by TheInvincibles14

No other word other than wow!

That pretty much sums up why I love that derby. You guys missed a good'un who didn't watch it. Had a feeling when it went 3-2 and Sevilla down to ten Betis would grab a late one.
Original post by TheInvincibles14

I have just watched some scenes of this match. It reminds me of the derby between Dortmund and Schalke in Bundesliga in 2008 when Dortmund was down 0-3 at home and equalize to 3-3 in the additional time.
Holy damn what a game between Valencia and Espanyol! That last minute goal has just won me 45 pounds! :woo:
(edited 11 years ago)
Sociedad 2-0 up in 15 mins and the rayo vallecano manager makes 2 substitutions by the 20th min :lol:
Original post by jam277
Sociedad 2-0 up in 15 mins and the rayo vallecano manager makes 2 substitutions by the 20th min :lol:

Actually thought they looked much better after the subs were made haha :tongue:
Good little goal from Thiago. Nice counter.
Really like what Song has offered so far. Really stable and actually linking up pretty well.

Tello with the goal nice pass from Thiago. Good stuff always good to have the young ones getting some much needed confidence.

Zaragoza defender though really cocked up didn't hold the line.
Reply 1632
Xavi might aswell get subbed off.
Original post by jit987
Xavi might aswell get subbed off.

We want Deulofeu!
Tello just made Loovens his bitch...
What a stunning free kick from Ronaldo. First minute as well. How Bilbao have regressed since last season :laugh:
Bilbao are completely overrated. Even last season I said this only got put on the map when they beat united. Though it's their fault for being idiots and benching llorente half the season.
Original post by jam277
Bilbao are completely overrated. Even last season I said this only got put on the map when they beat united. Though it's their fault for being idiots and benching llorente half the season.

Doesn't make sense what they did with him. What kind of message were they even trying to send.
Reply 1638
Real's missing Özil big time here.....
Original post by MarinaBS
Real's missing Özil big time here.....

Always seems they do when hes not playing.

Latest