The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sarahiscool
says the person who hasn't washed their hair with shampoo in a month ... oh i went there

I'm trying the no-poo method. Problem?
Reply 3501
Original post by MattFletcher
Its like every city. As s long as you're in the right area you'll be all right. I mean, there's certain area of New York you wouldn't visit alone isn't there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah you are right! There is places even in Belfast I wouldn't dream of walking through on my own, even in the day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emma.b
See you are so lucky! It takes me 30 minutes at least to straighten it cause it's so thick and long! Thinking of getting it shorter for the summer:')

Posted from TSR Mobile

i think it would suit you, i want mine to grow for summer cause i really like long hair ... but it grows so slowly :frown:
Its like every city. As s long as you're in the right area you'll be all right. I mean, there's certain area of New York you wouldn't visit alone isn't there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I was about 6, while I was in China, I saw a boy about my age pickpocket my mum. I punched him in the face and drew quite a large crowd :colondollar:

#her0bude
Original post by Bude8
I'm trying the no-poo method. Problem?

yes it makes your hair greasy ( i know someone who hasnt used shampoo in years )
Reply 3505
Original post by Jina
I live in London.... Have to agree about the stress... Everything's chaotic here. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It just doesn't feel very relaxed at all! Compared to other cities, like Paris, Dublin, Glasgow...it just feels impersonal! However, the shops are great, the places to visit are great and the food is amazing! So I can't complain, I really enjoyed the place!:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3506
i think it would suit you, i want mine to grow for summer cause i really like long hair ... but it grows so slowly :frown:

Ah I have mine cut every 6 weeks because it grows too fast! We should swap!:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
yes it makes your hair greasy ( i know someone who hasnt used shampoo in years )

I need to find out myself whether it does or not, I haven't done it for long enough :pierre:
You know me, I don't like assuming things :sly:

Spoiler

Nah, I'm just too OP
Original post by emma.b
Ah I have mine cut every 6 weeks because it grows too fast! We should swap!:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My mum says I look better with short shaved hair, but I prefer my hair to be longer. My hair grows really quickly though ._.

Normally she cuts it, but last time I went to the hairdressers in town (I thought it looked a lot better :tongue:). It's weird walking in for a haircut and leaving without paying :sly: :redface:
Reply 3509
When that happens give me two options:
Option one: buy a SnapBack and start a new way of life
Option two: wise up and learn to speak English again! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emma.b
Yeah you are right! There is places even in Belfast I wouldn't dream of walking through on my own, even in the day!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep. Even smaller cities. :-)
Original post by Bude8
When I was about 6, while I was in China, I saw a boy about my age pickpocket my mum. I punched him in the face and drew quite a large crowd :colondollar:

#her0bude

#dontMessWithBudesMum

Haha

Original post by emma.b

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? I can Go 3-4 months ! And I don't have particularly long hair!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emma.b
Oh wow, that's interesting!:wink: I wonder what the S stands for....
Ahhhhh my friend Alex always says that when I mention my dad, ray, ray, ray:') haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You do?:wink: it can stand for many things :tongue:

:woo: haha great minds :mmm:

I don't have breakfast anyway! Breakfast is for the weak #Dench

Posted from TSR Mobile

But I am weak :h:
I can multi quote on the app yay!!! :awesome::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't have breakfast anyway! Breakfast is for the weak #Dench

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stay dench :lol:
Reply 3514
Original post by Bude8
My mum says I look better with short shaved hair, but I prefer my hair to be longer. My hair grows really quickly though ._.

Normally she cuts it, but last time I went to the hairdressers in town (I thought it looked a lot better :tongue:). It's weird walking in for a haircut and leaving without paying :sly: :redface:

My mum is a hairdresser but I couldn't let her cut my hair! She'd do what she wants with it!
Well do it the way you want to do it! No need to conform...:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3515
I can multi quote on the app yay!!! :awesome::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

HOW?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3516
Yep. Even smaller cities. :-)

#dontMessWithBudesMum

Haha

Really? I can Go 3-4 months ! And I don't have particularly long hair!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh well lucky you...£30 for a hair cut every six weeks, it adds up!-.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3517
Original post by L'Evil Fish
You do?:wink: it can stand for many things :tongue:

:woo: haha great minds :mmm:

But I am weak :h:

Yeah I'm just thinking about it....could stand for a few things!

Speed...
Super...
Sand...

You are very like him!:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emma.b
Oh well lucky you...£30 for a hair cut every six weeks, it adds up!-.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ouch, that's alot my mums friend cuts my hair so she does it really cheaply for me
Reply 3519
Haha, I'll be wearing my Adidas purple waterproof, maybe a football top and my Nike Airs:L oh and the SnapBack....

Jokes okay, I am not going to the dark side! Option 2 is great:')

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest