fav alevel subject, why?

What is fav alevel subject??
why?? :eek:

Scroll to see replies

Sociology - You can write so much **** in a exam and still get an A
Reply 2
Original post by College_Dropout
Sociology - You can write so much **** in a exam and still get an A

ROFL, I know someone who would be so angry at this since they're struggling like no tomorrow.

Maths...without a doubt my favourite subject. I don't know how one cannot adore maths.
Reply 3
Original post by Sulphur

Maths...without a doubt my favourite subject. I don't know how one cannot adore maths.

Maths is tooo hard!!!
Reply 4
Media Studies - the coursework is SO MUCH FUN (covering one of your best friends in strawberry flavoured fake blood FTW), the AS exam is pretty easy, it's just common sense and a good memory and because some of the texts are amazing - part of my revision has genuinely been watching Doctor Who and The Dark Knight.
Reply 5
Original post by Bella-emma
Maths is tooo hard!!!

But...meh, I got nothing.
Either biology because the content is the most interesting or maths because you don't need to do as much work outside of lessons but revision is still more rewarding than my other subjects
I'm doing my degree now, but when I was doing A Levels my favourite was most definitely German for many reasons. Firstly, I had an absolutely amazing teacher! He actually wanted us to do well, so he did everything we could to make sure we got good grades! His worked paid off though, 'cause we all got As! This made me really enjoy German more than my others because I could feel what I was putting into it was creating results :smile:
Economics - because the things you learn about are things that you see on the news most of the time and so you know how they will affect you.

If not, then it'd have to be politics because the political philosophy is so mind-boggling and intertwined with everything else that it's just....enlightening (excuse the pun).

I did enjoy maths, but I actually sucked at it and therefore I dropped it - however I know a fair amount of people who do really well at it.
Reply 9
I HATE maths. :mad: find it soo boring
PSE
(edited 11 years ago)
chemistry - way too easy.
Reply 12
im alright at science. terrible at physics though get cs just...
Reply 13
I do IB but HL History is my favourite
Reply 15
Biology :biggrin:

The content is really interesting and there are so many areas so there's variety, it's amazing to see how physiological systems work, how they're controlled, applications for the future, how tiny changes can lead to huge changes and how the world works from a biological perspective.

I can't wait to do it at university :love:
Reply 16
What is fav alevel subject??
why?? :eek:

Further maths is my favourite it's just that little bit more fun then maths and, I love all maths, but further maths is more maths and more complex maths so further maths is my favourite

edit: why the hate on maths bro? preferences
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 17
Im deffi going to do bio and soci as i think are good a level,

not sure between

Psychology
chemistry
english lit
aqa baco

:redface:
Im deffi going to do bio and soci as i think are good a level,

not sure between

Psychology
chemistry
english lit
aqa baco

:redface:

Biology-interesting content and all relevant to human life
OR
Physics-I love learning about particle physics, quarks, leptons and the like, it intrigues me :smile: I hate the mechanics side of it though :frown:
OR
Spanish-such a nice language to learn in general

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
I failed at spanish, the highest level i ever got was a f, which to be truly honest i was proud of. im ok at french though but wont do it for a level just for gcse :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest