The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yeah I'm too op, so broken
Reply 3521
Original post by sarahiscool
ouch, that's alot my mums friend cuts my hair so she does it really cheaply for me

Ah you are so lucky...I spend so much on things like that.
Dance adds up to a lot, twice a year I have to spend £60 on pointe shoes, £20 fee for competitions...
Hair and Make up - gosh don't even start! I'm seriously my mums doll or something...-.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3522
Original post by emma.b
It just doesn't feel very relaxed at all! Compared to other cities, like Paris, Dublin, Glasgow...it just feels impersonal! However, the shops are great, the places to visit are great and the food is amazing! So I can't complain, I really enjoyed the place!:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeaah I know what you mean! :/
But I met Ayumi Hamasaki, Robbie Williams and Olly Murs right on my doorstep so i can't complain much.... Te shops are amazing too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emma.b
I like London but I think it's a really...un-relaxed city? I can't put my finger on it! It has a stressed out feeling about it...
It's nice at night though! Well apart from the scary people and pick pockets and all....:L

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds alright I suppose, minus the pick pockets and scaries:smile:
I'm on the android one and it now has a "multi" option :biggrin:
Original post by emma.b
Yeah I'm just thinking about it....could stand for a few things!

Speed...
Super...
Sand...

You are very like him!:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Super supposedly smart speedy... What's my name again? :colone: I'm kidding

:woo: :biggrin: (it is something to cheer about, right?)
Original post by emma.b
Ah you are so lucky...I spend so much on things like that.
Dance adds up to a lot, twice a year I have to spend £60 on pointe shoes, £20 fee for competitions...
Hair and Make up - gosh don't even start! I'm seriously my mums doll or something...-.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

i spent £200 yesterday on clothes for my holiday :facepalm: i feel so bad for my parents I used to be so good at not wanting anything but thats all gone down the drain recently
Reply 3527
You know, I spent £28 on a GEEK top in Topshop, then the next day I see all these wee Chavs wearing them from PRIMARK THAT COSTS £6-.-
I have decided not to wear them now... Gold chains...mmm:L
Oh it is!:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3528
Original post by Jina
Yeaah I know what you mean! :/
But I met Ayumi Hamasaki, Robbie Williams and Olly Murs right on my doorstep so i can't complain much.... Te shops are amazing too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh you lucky thing! I've only ever met...Liam Neeson and Gary Lightbody!
Oh they are..Belfast isn't up to scratch!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3529
Original post by sarahiscool
i spent £200 yesterday on clothes for my holiday :facepalm: i feel so bad for my parents I used to be so good at not wanting anything but thats all gone down the drain recently

If it's for a holiday though then it's fine! Where are you going?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3530
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Okay! :yy:

I have it too :frown: grrrr better get an A* :redface:

Hey do you know if there is a mark scheme for statistics coursework I can't find it on the edexcel site :colondollar:
Reply 3531
Original post by Bude8
:rofl:
Karma for procrastinating? :tongue:
I just did the laundry as well :pierre:
#domesticgod

And yeah, I was wondering whether it was positive or negative: das dope, innit

it's*

How are you??? Buddy:smile:
Original post by emma.b
You know, I spent £28 on a GEEK top in Topshop, then the next day I see all these wee Chavs wearing them from PRIMARK THAT COSTS £6-.-
I have decided not to wear them now... Gold chains...mmm:L
Oh it is!:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats the annoying thing about topshop a couple of weeks later and everyone sells cheap copies of it . I went into primark for the first time ever yeserday( the clothes are going to get destroyed on holiday anyways so I thought i may aswell buy cheap clothes and throw them away afterwards) ... hated every minute of it it should be renamed chavmark
nah i'm too op for u to understand me
Reply 3534
Original post by emma.b
Oh you lucky thing! I've only ever met...Liam Neeson and Gary Lightbody!
Oh they are..Belfast isn't up to scratch!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha Robbie (aye first name basis now) filmed his music video and I just stared at him from my doorstep for hours. :s
You have the scenery to make up for anything in Ireland! I'm going to bug my brother tomorrow so he can show me all his snaps of Ireland. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gomg
Hey do you know if there is a mark scheme for statistics coursework I can't find it on the edexcel site :colondollar:

I can't even find the qualification!
Original post by EduWiz
How are you??? Buddy:smile:

I'm not your buddy, mate.
Original post by Bude8
I'm not your buddy, mate.

I'm not your mate, buddy.
Reply 3538
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I can't even find the qualification!

ugh I don't know why all the exam boards are changing their websites they are making things so difficult to find! I just found some stuff in my school bag so I will search through that
Original post by gomg
ugh I don't know why all the exam boards are changing their websites they are making things so difficult to find! I just found some stuff in my school bag so I will search through that

:hnumob
Aah, okay :smile:

Latest