The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Plus 21

Hey,

ive got a place at reading uni for sept, for speech and language. I'll be 26 when I start so was just wondering if there's any other people over 21 starting? I'll be living at home but its not too far.

Anne
Reply 1
hey,
no.

smd4std
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anniiegg
Hey,

ive got a place at reading uni for sept, for speech and language. I'll be 26 when I start so was just wondering if there's any other people over 21 starting? I'll be living at home but its not too far.

Anne

Hi Anne,
I have got a place at Reading University for September as well and I will be 30 then. I will also be living at´home and commute to University.

Daniela
Reply 3
Thanks for replying Daniela, what course are you doing?

Anne
Reply 4
Original post by Anniiegg
Thanks for replying Daniela, what course are you doing?

Anne

I will be studying Archaeology.

Daniela
Im 23 and il be starting in October :smile:
Reply 6
I'll hopefully be starting in September aged 24.
Reply 7
Heyyy :smile: I've just firmed reading the other day and I'll be 21 by then... I've heard that not many people care about how old you are as they do say that age is just a number... But I'm hoping that the flat I choose will be with people who are more "mature" and level headed... Hehe :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by DaniD
I will be studying Archaeology.

Daniela

Hi Daniela,

I'll be a grad student in Archaeology but were basically the same age! Its nice to know I won't be alone as one of the older students in the department :smile:
Reply 9
Hey, are you saying a UG programme or a Postgrad?
Reply 10
Original post by DaniD
Hi Anne,
I have got a place at Reading University for September as well and I will be 30 then. I will also be living at´home and commute to University.

Daniela

Hey, is it a postgrad programme or undergraduate?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending