The Student Room Group

Anyone's mind blown at what guys will do to get girls?

Scroll to see replies

girls are not attractive, we need more gay people
in a serious relationship its often (not always- players will be players) the players who actually dont cheat, whereas plenty of "nice guys" fall for other people or get bored by the fact their girl is as needy and boring as they are
To put their dick in a hole? This post screams frustrated virgin.
Reply 23
Original post by yoitsro
in a serious relationship its often (not always- players will be players) the players who actually dont cheat, whereas plenty of "nice guys" fall for other people or get bored by the fact their girl is as needy and boring as they are

This. Players can get sex anyway so if they're in a relationship it's more likely to be because they actually want a relationship, whereas nice guys by definition tend to start relationships just or mostly because they want sex (although they pretend otherwise).
Original post by Ultimate1

Some men [read, most] will literally do anything to get women. It's absolutely pathetic in my opinion. I've seen men waste huge amounts of money on women in the hope that she will get with him, I've seen men stoop to many lows just to get women.

Last night I was in a bar in Leeds with some friends, and on the table next to us was Matthew Lewis, the guy who played Neville Longbottom in the films. Anyway we noticed him because of the vast amounts of expensive alcohol being delivered to his table, and when we asked, he told us that the whole night was being paid for by this one lad who was doing it to try and pull a girl! We estimated there to be approximately £260 of alcohol in the half hour we were there. Mental!
Reply 25
I think that is wrongly put - a lot of men don't put women on a pedastal but that doesn't mean they don't give a poo about women.

On the contrary they DO respect REAL women and they may be testing to see what kind women you are - the type that loves grovellers or are they REAL women ?
Original post by Captain Haddock
I don't know if you realise this but sex is really awesome.

why dont u just masturbate then instead of using women?
Original post by lancesephyr
girls are not attractive, we need more gay people

girls are attractive....u can be gay if u want
Original post by Ezekiella
This. Players can get sex anyway so if they're in a relationship it's more likely to be because they actually want a relationship, whereas nice guys by definition tend to start relationships just or mostly because they want sex (although they pretend otherwise).

AMEN
Reply 29
Some men [read, most] will literally do anything to get women. It's absolutely pathetic in my opinion. I've seen men waste huge amounts of money on women in the hope that she will get with him, I've seen men stoop to many lows just to get women. It simple amazes my mind that after everything man has accomplished he can still stoop to pathetic means to have a chance at, ultimately, sticking his dick in a hole. It's simple mind blowing that after all the advancement man still cannot overcome his natural and primitive instincts. Even on TSR you see many threads of men complaining how sad they feel because they can't get girls [again more pathetic] and/or their lives seem unfulfilled because they can't get girls.

It's then no surprise either that most men fail with getting girls as they are putting them on a pedestal at all times. The most successful guys are those who genuinely don't give two ****s about women. This thread is a reminder to the men of TSR who always complain on TSR that there is much more to life than women, if you focus on improving yourself first the women will come naturally [srs].

Are you a virgin? "ultimately, sticking his dick in a hole" just screams virgin. Overall I'd say you are bitter because you put yourself forward as one of those so-called nice guys whom are at the end of the day not very nice and are actually worse than players as they manipulate and hurt the woman's feelings after they get what they want. A player is straightforward and it is easier for them.

Personally I care more for relationships than ONS, while having a ONS is great, relationships are satisfying on so many levels compared to ONS. How about you stop being bitter, get out there and enjoy life and eventually the right woman will come along :smile:
Reply 30
OP is right. There's a difference between wanting to have sex and devoting your life to doing everything you can just to get sex. Women can easily play men; I've seen guys who chat girls up all the time and would even pay for their lunch, in the hopes of hooking up with them. I've seen men insult their closest friends in front of a girl just to show off their "alpha-male" status. And they're all completely oblivious to the girls' motives who just pass everything off with a simple giggle.

When a guy's penis goes up, his brain goes down.
Reply 31
Original post by Zenomorph
Then it is time for GOOD women to stand up !

Say it out loud if you don't like fake, sneaky, desperate and quite possibly disturbed individuals and everytime a regular red blooded (good women are red blooded too) male is friendly to you - RECIPROCATE !

Most natural, wholesome thing in the world and don't mean you're going to jump straight into bed though you might - point is it is just the CHOICE of the two of you .

The worst thing in the world are women who pander to grovellers for their selfish gain/ fear / cowardice.

I don't mean to sound thick, but I'm not sure I understand your post... :dontknow:

I do reciprocate when friendly guys are nice to me - of course I do. Why wouldn't I?
Reply 32
Original post by emilie18
I don't mean to sound thick, but I'm not sure I understand your post... :dontknow:

I do reciprocate when friendly guys are nice to me - of course I do. Why wouldn't I?

My point is - if you feel that men grovelling to women totally forsaking their self respect and trying for some sort of bogus relationship is an unhealthy, unnatural and kind of perverted then:

voice your objections out LOUD !

Also support normal, red blooded men who want normal, regular, natural relationships with red blooded women.

So time for real women to stand up.
That's because (as every smart woman knows) ultimately men are weak ... emotionally that is.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 34
I think you've reduced the argument though, men aren't always looking for some place to insert their penis into. They are often looking for a long term companion. Unless you're on about the guys who stoop low just for a one night stand.
Reply 35
Firstly some clarification;

When I said most successful guys don't give a **** about women, by that I meant that they don't revolve their lives around women [like me srs]. It doesn't mean that they literally don't care about women because in that case they wouldn't be having sex with them in the first place, but in general they have a higher calling in life.

Secondly, no I'm not a frustrated virgin, I am however frustrated at the low levels men will slump to please women.

And many people are mistaking me for saying that men shouldn't be having sex. Re read and you will see that is clearly not the message. The message is to tell men to grow some balls.
Reply 36
It's not really surprising. Passing on our genetic material is the closest thing we have to a purpose in life, and for that we need women.

Eat. Survive. Reproduce.
Reply 37
Original post by JackS94
It's not really surprising. Passing on our genetic material is the closest thing we have to a purpose in life, and for that we need women.

Eat. Survive. Reproduce.

Yeah that is our natural instinct, but with 7 billion people on Earth, is reproduction really at the forefront of our concerns?
Yeah that is our natural instinct, but with 7 billion people on Earth, is reproduction really at the forefront of our concerns?

Biologically it still is - but I agree with your entire premise in the OP, some guys will do anything to get sex. Many people have heavily misinterpreted your OP tbh
Reply 39
Original post by Zenomorph
My point is - if you feel that men grovelling to women totally forsaking their self respect and trying for some sort of bogus relationship is an unhealthy, unnatural and kind of perverted then:

voice your objections out LOUD !

Also support normal, red blooded men who want normal, regular, natural relationships with red blooded women.

So time for real women to stand up.

To be fair I think most girls do. No one likes it when people grovel and lose their self-respect in their quest to get someone - whether they are male or female. That's clear by the fact that those people who do grovel etc are usually less successful, people like strong characters and look for that in the opposite sex as opposed to weaker characters.

:dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending