The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE - Unit 3 (P3,B3,C3) New specification papers.

Scroll to see replies

You know you've done too much physics revsison for a day, when you hand randomly gets spasms as a result of Flemings left hand rule
Reply 941
Original post by Captain Anonymous
Your in a really good position, and one which is similar to mine, I got 96 in bi1, 92 in b2 and 45 in my isa which i think is 100ums.

So your ums is like this: 100+92+87=279

360-279= 81
You need to get a low A (81) in b3 to secure an A* - more than do able with your past scores :wink:

Thank you! :biggrin: After learning the revision guide do you start doing past papers? But what do you do now until the exam then if youve finished revising everything?
Original post by cycahm
Thank you! :biggrin: After learning the revision guide do you start doing past papers? But what do you do now until the exam then if youve finished revising everything?

i don't think i'm going to start doing past papers yet, maybe start in like a week for biology as the exams fairly soon :cool:
revision game, anyone?
Reply 944
i don't think i'm going to start doing past papers yet, maybe start in like a week for biology as the exams fairly soon :cool:

What do you do from now to the week before the exam then?
oh i just go over my notes like every other day, start revising subjects i haven't already started, so things like: english, geography and RS.

Wow in these holidays i've revised: 4 sciences, business, maths
Reply 946
oh i just go over my notes like every other day, start revising subjects i haven't already started, so things like: english, geography and RS.

Wow in these holidays i've revised: 4 sciences, business, maths

Right.. Wow you really didnt have a life in your holidays! I regret starting my revision so late now since so many people has already so much revision.
LOL, i used to get up like at 11 - 3 revise then, play fifa all day :biggrin:
how far are you with your revision, how many exams have you got in May/June?
Reply 949
how far are you with your revision, how many exams have you got in May/June?

Hahaha I spent my first week mostly out cause I thought I would give myself a week of leisure time now I wish I did some revision too.
I have 11 exams but 1 is art so that technically doesnt count, two are maths but I'm doing igcse for that and since Ive already done the gcse exams in march i think i wont revise as much for that. Ive done all of b1 and i think ill start c2 and p3 this week. I also need to learn my french oral as its on the first week back oh god I have so much to do :frown:
Reply 950
Original post by cycahm
Hahaha I spent my first week mostly out cause I thought I would give myself a week of leisure time now I wish I did some revision too.
I have 11 exams but 1 is art so that technically doesnt count, two are maths but I'm doing igcse for that and since Ive already done the gcse exams in march i think i wont revise as much for that. Ive done all of b1 and i think ill start c2 and p3 this week. I also need to learn my french oral as its on the first week back oh god I have so much to do :frown:

Bet that 1 extra week you spent on leisure is turning to a pile of **** now? :tongue:
Reply 951
Original post by lolface32
Bet that 1 extra week you spent on leisure is turning to a pile of **** now? :tongue:

Yes! I didnt even do much! All I did was walk around in town omg why did i do that?!
How many exams do you have?
Reply 952
Anyone up for the revision game?

How is an ester made?
Reply 953
Original post by cycahm
Yes! I didnt even do much! All I did was walk around in town omg why did i do that?!
How many exams do you have?

I got 13
#YOLO :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 954
revision game, anyone?

You still up for it?
Reply 955
Original post by lolface32
You still up for it?

Do you guys just ask each other revision questions?
yhh, you want to play?

It can be anything form B3/C3 AND P3
Reply 957
yhh, you want to play?

It can be anything form B3/C3 AND P3

ok ive only done b3 so ill do the b3 questions
Reply 958
Original post by cycahm
Do you guys just ask each other revision questions?

Yep

Wanna play ? :tongue:
Reply 959
Original post by cycahm
ok ive only done b3 so ill do the b3 questions

You got some catching up to do, but C3 and P3 can catch on quick so dw!

Explain the purposes of the veins, arteries, capillaries?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending