The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ..Bakhtawar..
i know right :smile: Its cool.. :biggrin:

Tbf, it is pretty cool. Don't know many people called Bakhtawar. Actually I know no one called that!
Original post by de_monies
Tbf, it is pretty cool. Don't know many people called Bakhtawar. Actually I know no one called that!

errmm correction... you know one! :wink:

Its a unique name :tongue:
errmm correction... you know one! :wink:

Its a unique name :tongue:

Sorry, I should have said no one other than you :biggrin:

It is pretty unique tbf!
Sorry, I should have said no one other than you :biggrin:

It is pretty unique tbf!

Haha...

Yeah not many people called Bakhtawar but there was one girl in my primary school called that but now i'm the only one in the whole school. :smile:
Haha...

Yeah not many people called Bakhtawar but there was one girl in my primary school called that but now i'm the only one in the whole school. :smile:

Lol makes you sound evil. Im the only Bakhtawar now :tongue:

Tbf, Im probably the only person with my name in my year at uni, but only cos it's a mainly White student population
Lol makes you sound evil. Im the only Bakhtawar now :tongue:

Tbf, Im probably the only person with my name in my year at uni, but only cos it's a mainly White student population

lol

oh really, there no one at all, but you'd know someone right?
lol

oh really, there no one at all, but you'd know someone right?

No one with my name lol. I know barely any Pakistanis here as well tbh
No one with my name lol. I know barely any Pakistanis here as well tbh

now that is hard to believe.
I guess i can be the first then. lol
now that is hard to believe.
I guess i can be the first then. lol

Lol I say barely. I know some. Not very many though. Well tbf, you are like the closest person to me here , so yeah you can be the first :tongue:

Back home, I don't have so many Pakistani friends (I have some), because a lot of people, I just don't like
Lol I say barely. I know some. Not very many though. Well tbf, you are like the closest person to me here , so yeah you can be the first :tongue:

Back home, I don't have so many Pakistani friends (I have some), because a lot of people, I just don't like

Well Thank you :tongue:

no. how come?
Well Thank you :tongue:

no. how come?

Most people are just.... immature back home. Apparently I try to "act white" "act gay" etc... but meh. Tbf, I get on better with more girls around my age, and generally guys just a little older than me, because they tend to be more mature. That's a generalisation though.

I try to get on with most people, but if people don't want to get on, well that's their problem :smile:
Reply 1771
Hi guys!!!
Most people are just.... immature back home. Apparently I try to "act white" "act gay" etc... but meh. Tbf, I get on better with more girls around my age, and generally guys just a little older than me, because they tend to be more mature. That's a generalisation though.

I try to get on with most people, but if people don't want to get on, well that's their problem :smile:

Hi Five!! :smile:

That's just like me... :wink:
Hi Five!! :smile:

That's just like me... :wink:

Oh really. Hi five then! :smile: As they say success is the best revenge :smile: Which tbf, I guess I might sound a bit arrogant, I've already got to that stage. Just need to get a job now :tongue:
Oh really. Hi five then! :smile: As they say success is the best revenge :smile: Which tbf, I guess I might sound a bit arrogant, I've already got to that stage. Just need to get a job now :tongue:

well good luck then. :smile: I've yet got to get there.
well good luck then. :smile: I've yet got to get there.

Get where sorry? Tbf, you're still probably more successful than the guys around you!
Get where sorry? Tbf, you're still probably more successful than the guys around you!

Be successful. Need to get onto a degree first.
Original post by Revent
Hi guys!!!

Hey!
Be successful. Need to get onto a degree first.

You'll do it Bakhtawar :smile: Prove those guys wrong. You don't need a degree to be successful though. You can be successful in different ways :smile:
Your life can be like an erection.

Going upwards.

Latest

Trending

Trending