The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jam277
You're a crap troll. Please rid this thread of your presence. :smile:

The thread leader has spoken.

But in all seriousness you thought I'd be fuming about the loss but you failed :lol:

Who's he support ?
Reply 761
Original post by ulcerboy
they were also denied a penalty, and its sad that u have to rely on those kind of incidents (aguero). his foul did not change the game in any way, shape or form - the ball wasn't even in play.. yeah it should have been a red but come on, it's not like it was a goal scoring opportunity or something. that's something chelsea fans will keep talking about out of desperation

if ur getting battered 11v11 and need ur opponents to go a player down for u to stand a chance then u dont deserve to go through. city were much better today
I don't recall any real calls for a penalty for City tbf, or at least none as clear cut as Kompany's challenge on Torres, care to share what incident you're referring to? And obviously Aguero getting sent off (as he undeniably should have) would have had a massive impact on the game.

However, as I said in the match thread, I do agree City deserved to win. We were poor for 60 minutes of the 90, only really getting into the game for the last half an hour by which point it was too late. It's just frustrating that two clear cut fouls should go against us tbh.

u sound slightly furious

relax, breathe. drink some water
Not at all, you really suck at WUM-ing.
I believe ulcerboy supports Arsenal.
Original post by The Assassin

Well...

Not much needs to be said for them :laugh:
Original post by The Assassin

Damn! We don't need supporters like him!

Original post by Malevolent
Well...

Not much needs to be said for them :laugh:

:angry:
Reply 765
Who's he support ?

A team that doesn't win trophies.
Reply 766
Can almost guarantee Torres will end up getting in more trouble for his gesture towards Chris Foy than Aguero will for this...

BH09U-eCAAE15wX.jpg
Original post by jam277
A team that doesn't win trophies.

better than buying the league
Reply 768
Original post by Nickini
I don't recall any real calls for a penalty for City tbf, or at least none as clear cut as Kompany's challenge on Torres, care to share what incident you're referring to? And obviously Aguero getting sent off (as he undeniably should have) would have had a massive impact on the game.

However, as I said in the match thread, I do agree City deserved to win. We were poor for 60 minutes of the 90, only really getting into the game for the last half an hour by which point it was too late. It's just frustrating that two clear cut fouls should go against us tbh.

Not at all, you really suck at WUM-ing.

By toure challenge he means the one when toure went to shoot and oscar clipped him. I don't remember if that was in the box or not but it wasn't given.

Weird that we've both said the exact same thing to him. Pathetic attempts at trolling.
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Damn! We don't need supporters like him!

:angry:

Hey i'm only messing about. Just don't think its right to go on other threads to try wind up other fans when their club is hardly setting the football world alight.
Hey i'm only messing about. Just don't think its right to go on other threads to try wind up other fans when their club is hardly setting the football world alight.

Attack the person, not the club!
Reply 771
better than buying the league

Tell that to united. Not wanting to get into a war but they did spend a lot and still do and get league titles for it. Bit of a crap phrase personally.

If it was better than having a sugar daddy then I'd say fair enough but.
1. we didn't buy the league. We bought players to win the league.
2. every team by your definition bar arsenal in the past 20 years who's won the prem has bought the league.

Bar that he's a crap troll who needs lessons. It's like he's trying hard to be a troll/WUM and it's not working out.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 772
Original post by jam277
But in all seriousness you thought I'd be fuming about the loss but you failed :lol:
haha look how happy u trying to sound, it's actually cute rofl

acting like ur lol'ing when in real life ur furiously raging, smashing that keyboard. unlucky bro, outclassed once again by city
Original post by jam277
Tell that to united. Not wanting to get into a war but they did spend a lot and still do and get league titles for it. Bit of a crap phrase personally.

If it was better than having a sugar daddy then I'd say fair enough but.
1. we didn't buy the league. We bought players to win the league.
2. every team by your definition bar arsenal in the past 20 years who's won the prem has bought the league.

:biggrin:
Attack the person, not the club!

Can't attack that person since i don't know him well enough but I can rib against the side he supports :tongue:
Reply 775
Original post by Tweek
Can almost guarantee Torres will end up getting in more trouble for his gesture towards Chris Foy than Aguero will for this...

BH09U-eCAAE15wX.jpg
go on aguero, what a ****ing legend

look at the anger in his face
Reply 776
haha look how happy u trying to sound, it's actually cute rofl

acting like ur lol'ing when in real life ur furiously raging, smashing that keyboard. unlucky bro, outclassed once again by city

But did you score last time you faced city. Were you still in the game at half time?

Lol pathetic bro learn some lessons from tommyjw.
Can't attack that person since i don't know him well enough but I can rib against the side he supports :tongue:

Yeah well - how about i do that to you?!
Original post by jam277
Tell that to united.

United earned their money by winning titles.
Yeah well - how about i do that to you?!

Go ahead :tongue:

Latest