The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Have to admit these exchange of comments gave me a bit of a chuckle.
Original post by ulcerboy
go on aguero, what a ****ing legend

look at the anger in his face

Lol come on mate that tackle was dirty

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Malevolent
Go ahead :tongue:

Alright!

Spoiler

Reply 783
Original post by NathanW18
United earned their money by winning titles.

Did you read the whole thing? Arsenal are the only club that has won the league with a -ve net balance. United bought more players and they won the league by those players(which is what 'buying the league' is, nothing different to what we've done) if there is a way to actually 'buy' a league.

He was referring to our chairman controlling our club but that's a totally different situation to 'buying the league.' If we did buy the league then how much did it cost us?
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Alright!

Spoiler

As long as you don't start the thing then i got no problem.
Reply 785
Original post by Nickini
I don't recall any real calls for a penalty for City tbf, or at least none as clear cut as Kompany's challenge on Torres, care to share what incident you're referring to?
when toure had a clear sight of goal then got clipped just before he was about to release the infamous yaya toure hammerblow (shot ended up going wide). don't act like u didnt see it lool

Original post by Nickini
However, as I said in the match thread, I do agree City deserved to win. We were poor for 60 minutes of the 90, only really getting into the game for the last half an hour by which point it was too late. It's just frustrating that two clear cut fouls should go against us tbh.
thats exactly what jam277 said man, get ur own material. first u blame the refs for the loss then u say "ahh we didnt deserve to win anyway" to save face

ur confused. that game must have given u a serious nervous breakdown

Original post by Nickini
Not at all, you really suck at WUM-ing.
Original post by NathanW18
United earned their money by winning titles.

and they brought players in to win the league, which is the same as city and Chelsea do but of course people just forget that bit
Original post by Malevolent
As long as you don't start the thing then i got no problem.

start what thing?
Reply 788
Yeah well - how about i do that to you?!

Yeah, it'll involve something along the lines of 'platini's angels' or 'busquetts is a ****' if we wanted to get there nothing we haven't heard before man. When I was 16/17 I'd get ticked off by these things but the funny thing is that I know more about peoples clubs than most of their fans so when they go with sugar daddy comments I just show how corrupt their teams history are when they go with the 'history' comment.

I know how to piss people off, telling the truth about their club, then winning an argument so they can't say anything back. It's much better knowing you've pissed someone off by being right than pissing someone else off by being wrong. :rofl:
Original post by jam277
Yeah, it'll involve something along the lines of 'platini's angels' or 'busquetts is a ****' if we wanted to get there nothing we haven't heard before man. When I was 16/17 I'd get ticked off by these things but the funny thing is that I know more about peoples clubs than most of their fans so when they go with sugar daddy comments I just show how corrupt their teams history are when they go with the 'history' comment.

I know how to piss people off, telling the truth about their club, then winning an argument so they can't say anything back. It's much better knowing you've pissed someone off by being right than pissing someone else off by being wrong. :rofl:

TBH the only reason i've been saying stuff is because you guys have been slating arsenal
Reply 790
TBH the only reason i've been saying stuff is because you guys have been slating arsenal

Yeah I know lol. But I thought it'd be fun trolling the troll a little.
Original post by jam277

I know how you feel. I used to get pissed off with that but now its just like who cares.
Original post by jam277
Yeah I know lol. But I thought it'd be fun trolling the troll a little.

How was I trolling?!

EDIT: just realised you were talking about ulcerboy
Reply 793
His infectious posts will probably be taken out of the thread soon enough. :rofl:
Then again his posts are kinda funny. Tell me more ulcer boy, surely you've got more gas in the tank.
Reply 794
Original post by ulcerboy
go on aguero, what a ****ing legend

look at the anger in his face

I'm embarrassed for you TBH.
Poor attempt of a troll. Not even slightly angry just bemused by your complete lack of intelligence.
Reply 795
How was I trolling?!

EDIT: just realised you were talking about ulcerboy

Yeah talking about ulcerboy.
Original post by jam277
His infectious posts will probably be taken out of the thread soon enough. :rofl:
Then again his posts are kinda funny. Tell me more ulcer boy, surely you've got more gas in the tank.

tbh he trolls on the arsenal thread too
Reply 797
haha all u got to say about arsenal is that we haven't won anything in 8 years

> win nothing in 8 years
> still have a lot more trophies than chelsea

good talk, try harder boys
Reply 798
Original post by Tweek
I'm embarrassed for you TBH.
Poor attempt of a troll. Not even slightly angry just bemused by your complete lack of intelligence.

Its funny how no one is annoyed. Really he should make another account and try again.

tbh he trolls on the arsenal thread too

You've got some really bad ones on your thread tbh. Guess it's because your thread is the most popular.
Reply 799
come back when u can go a whole season unbeaten

Latest