The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vionar
Just like the year ten thread says 'year ten'...

I'm allowed :hand: I'll do an accent tag in a bit I think
Reply 3701
Original post by Elm Tree
:teehee:

It's true though!

I will never learn.

:facepalm2: It will never end, I honestly don't know why I still bother. At least some kind soul, gave you some pos rep to make up for it or was that there first, if you know?

Original post by L'Evil Fish
I'm allowed :hand: I'll do an accent tag in a bit I think

We can't have double standards. EQUALITY! DO IT! NOW! Or later, whatever fits you best!
Original post by Vionar
Just like the year ten thread says 'year ten'...

Don't worry next year you can post on the year 11 thread as much as you want :colone:
Reply 3703
Original post by sarahiscool
Don't worry next year you can post on the year 11 thread as much as you want :colone:

Don't forget the year twelve thread! I want top poster on the year eleven thread next year, Fishy can't take it!
I REALLY NEED THE FRENCH LISTENING mp3 FOR EDEXCEL IGCSE FRENCH 2012 MAY!! HELP??????!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
It's true though!

I will never learn.

:facepalm2: It will never end, I honestly don't know why I still bother. At least some kind soul, gave you some pos rep to make up for it or was that there first, if you know?

We can't have double standards. EQUALITY! DO IT! NOW! Or later, whatever fits you best!

Same

It was given afterwards. It was worth 4 so that's someething.

Uploading my accent challenge now. Ugh it's lispy. :sigh:
Reply 3707
Original post by Bluffroom
Same

It was given afterwards. It was worth 4 so that's someething.

Uploading my accent challenge now. Ugh it's lispy. :sigh:

That's nice of them, at least not all people are awful.

I want to hear it! I actually like lisps, I don't know why, they sound really cute!
Original post by Vionar
It's true though!

I will never learn.

What shall I read... Hmmm...
Original post by Vionar
That's nice of them, at least not all people are awful.

I want to hear it! I actually like lisps, I don't know why, they sound really cute!

I hate mine, and it really pisses me off that I got mine from when I got my teeth straightened out with braces. My sister has one too and we both hate it. Her's isn't as noticeable as mine though lucky for her. I wanted straight teeth, not a lisp.
Inb4sarah

Mine is worse ._.
(P117 near bottom if you haven't heard)
Original post by Bude8
Mine is worse ._.
(P117 near bottom if you haven't heard)

That was as funny as herpes.
Reply 3713

I don't see anything wrong with your voice, I really like it!

Original post by L'Evil Fish
What shall I read... Hmmm...

A book.

I hate mine, and it really pisses me off that I got mine from when I got my teeth straightened out with braces. My sister has one too and we both hate it. Her's isn't as noticeable as mine though lucky for her. I wanted straight teeth, not a lisp.

How did they manage to do that!? Dodgy orthodontists. It's a shame I can't use alliteration there! Personally, I really like your voice and your lisp! I like your answers to some of the questions too!
Original post by Vionar

u r really freakin me out now

That was as funny as herpes.

my voice too monotonous? :colonhash:
Reply 3715
Original post by Bude8

I like everything, so me liking something isn't a very good measure of how good something is!
Original post by Vionar
I like everything, so me liking something isn't a very good measure of how good something is!

you like touching kids?
Original post by Vionar

A book.

How did they manage to do that!? Dodgy orthodontists. It's a shame I can't use alliteration there! Personally, I really like your voice and your lisp! I like your answers to some of the questions too!

I really hate it! How can you like my voice it sucks :emo:
Original post by Bude8

my voice too monotonous? :colonhash:

:unimpressed: the vocaroos which sound like evil villains? Yes, monotonous
Reply 3718
Original post by Bude8
you like touching kids?

I didn't mean everything BudeyWudey, I like basically all accents and dialects then. :colonhash:
Reply 3719
I really hate it! How can you like my voice it sucks :emo:

:unimpressed: the vocaroos which sound like evil villains? Yes, monotonous

Oh we all hate our voices! (generally) Mine is horrendous, Fishy hates being detected as Asian, we just can't be pleased with voices. It doesn't suck, that's what your mouth is for. :sexface: But I like it, and almost any UK accent you could put in front of me, except maybe Blackpool or certain inner-city ones.

Latest