The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vionar
So do I, hopefully I won't make him feel bad this time!

You know it.

Meh, I like most Welsh, Irish, Scottish, 'farmer' accents, and yours, and Aurorororo's but I'm not too sure about BudeyWudey's... the whole being like a huge robot is a bit creepy. Outside the UK, I love Scandinavian and Dutch people speaking English! But that could be because half my family are Dutch.

No love for my american accent?
Original post by Bluffroom
try your real accent :unimpressed:

I was rather upset a couple days ago when I said hi on skype and you went all angry :cry2: - I was just being sociable. :hide:

This is awkward... that was my real accent :unimpressed:

And you were upset? Good.
Original post by Bude8
This is awkward... that was my real accent :unimpressed:

And you were upset? Good.

right :rolleyes:

:sad:
Reply 3743
That's what I meant - he has a proper regionless accent and it's lovely.

Yeah they do sound amazing. I could shack up with an intelligent Scandinavian male model if the situation arose :yep:

I want to hire people to replace everything that speaks to me, no more horrible accents! :moon:

You just do that then, I'm still in the process of convincing my mother to take us on holiday to Scandinavia, but it will be achieved! I will remember this, and in however many years, when you're happily 'shacked up' with one, you'll have me wandering around with your predictions!
Original post by PriyaPaul
Some of you may think this is too early to think about.. but what UNI are you guys considering going to/would love to go to ? :smile:

Waarwick, idk maybe It'll change
right :rolleyes:

:sad:

What is it about my voice?! People always laugh when they first hear me speak :unimpressed:
Original post by Elm Tree

Cool. Have you checked the UCAS website for their entry requirements and stuff for GCSEs ?:smile:
Original post by PriyaPaul
Cool. Have you checked the UCAS website for their entry requirements and stuff for GCSEs ?:smile:

Not yet :eek: have you?
Reply 3749
Good evening
Original post by Vionar
I want to hire people to replace everything that speaks to me, no more horrible accents! :moon:

You just do that then, I'm still in the process of convincing my mother to take us on holiday to Scandinavia, but it will be achieved! I will remember this, and in however many years, when you're happily 'shacked up' with one, you'll have me wandering around with your predictions!

Lol do so.

Yeah, when I'm shacked up with my male model and you are shacked up with your mother we could meet for coffee :tee:
Original post by Bude8
What is it about my voice?! People always laugh when they first hear me speak :unimpressed:

IT SOUNDS LIKE A SUPERVILLAIN ON ****ING BATMAN.
I want to hear you on skype before I make a judgement.
Stanford University in California<3
Lol do so.

Yeah, when I'm shacked up with my male model and you are shacked up with your mother we could meet for coffee :coffee:

IT SOUNDS LIKE A SUPERVILLAIN ON ****ING BATMAN.
I want to hear you on skype before I make a judgement.

Attempting to speak to me on Skype will result in you being upset again. Just saying.
Not yet :eek: have you?

Yeah..I'm kinda scared about it too.
I was looking at UNIs like UCL, King's College London, St George's and stuff. All London ones ! :smile:

It tells you what grades you need to get and for which particular subject at GCSE and A-level. Quite useful.. you should look at it. :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by EduWiz
Good evening

evening partner.
Reply 3755
Original post by Princepieman
No love for my american accent?

Unfortunately, probably not, I don't like American ones, but I need to listen to yours first!

Original post by Bude8

Don't say it then, noob. And call me that at your own peril.

I thought that you guys, with all your superior year eleven intellect would understand it, without me having to spell it out for you. :mmm: The cute picture thing you had inspired me!

My school has special ties with Warwick University '^'
Original post by EduWiz
Good evening

Good Afternoon :hi:
Original post by Princepieman
Stanford University in California<3

Wowwwww :daydreaming:
Original post by Vionar
Unfortunately, probably not, I don't like American ones, but I need to listen to yours first!

I thought that you guys, with all your superior year eleven intellect would understand it, without me having to spell it out for you. :mmm: The cute picture thing you had inspired me!

Hey, you should know this by now - I don't like assuming things :sly:

Latest