The Student Room Group
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website

York St John Occupational Therapy

I received a conditional offer from York St John for OT a few weeks back and this is my firm choice.
I was just wondering who else is going to study OT in september 2013 here? Would be nice to here from you.
:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by x_nrf
I received a conditional offer from York St John for OT a few weeks back and this is my firm choice.
I was just wondering who else is going to study OT in september 2013 here? Would be nice to here from you.
:smile:

Hey :smile: I have also firmed YSJ for OT
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, are you going to be staying on campus? Just trying to get to know people who will be on my course :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by x_nrf
Hi, are you going to be staying on campus? Just trying to get to know people who will be on my course :smile:

Yeah I'm hoping to be stopping in the new accomadation St. John's central, are you? And I know there is 100 of us on the course but I can't find anyone lol! Have you added the Facebook group for YSJ?
Reply 4
Me too! I haven't been able to firm it as my offer yet as I am still waiting for another uni to reply to me but York will definitely be my firm. The accommodation looks so nice though! So excited!
Reply 5
Oh and I haven't added it on Facebook, what is it?
Reply 6
Hi, iv been offered conditional and selected it as my firm. Have you completed the CRB/medical/bursary etc yet? coz i havnt... hope im not the only one

Tom : )
Reply 7
I haven't been able to complete any of that because I cannot officially select it as my firm as I am still waiting for a uni to respond to me, so your not on your own!
Reply 8
Hey!

I've accepted York as my firm too. Add me on facebook so we can all get to know eachother before we start. Cant wait to start OT. Hope to hear from you guys soon :biggrin:

Shauni Edmunds :smile:
I'm going to be doing OT at York St John too :smile:
So excited!
Is anyone living in a UMHouse? :smile:

Molly :smile:
Reply 10
Aw great :biggrin: I'm staying in grays wharf xx
I'm doing OT :smile: it's my firm too! Hope I get in x x
I'm staying in Grays Wharf too 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest