The Student Room Group

Justin Bieber on Anne Frank

"Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/justin-bieber-on-anne-frank-hopefully-she-would-have-been-a-belieber-2013144

I found this amusing, how high must your opinion of yourself be when you come out with something like this in this situation and actually try to make it about yourself.

Then we have:

"I find it ironic that all of you are spewing hate," one fan wrote on Facebook. "Isn't this why Anne Frank and countless others had to go into hiding? You are reacting on your own personal feelings and how does that make you any better than other hate mongers?..."

Justin Bieber, literally the victim of fascist oppression. :fuhrer:

I don't make a habit of hating celebrities, but I honestly can't wait until he realises the only reason for his success is that the producers knew that the fathers of 13 year old girls are more likely to take their daughters to see someone who looks like a sexually ambiguous nine year old, than someone with actual talent but who comes across as being a bit risque.
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

He's really getting warmed up, isn't he. This has got Michael Jackson written all over it. Got him pencilled in for next year's death list.
He doesn't know that Germany is a country yet has convinced himself that Anne Frank would've been a Belieber?

What a tosser.
Reply 3
I ****ing love this clip of Bieber saying they don't say 'Germans' in America. Hah!

[video="youtube;76CqijPNGSk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76CqijPNGSk[/video]
Reply 4
Original post by pinda.college
He doesn't know that Germany is a country yet has convinced himself that Anne Frank would've been a Belieber?

What a tosser.

aaah p.c you beat me to it!
Original post by Rybee

What does P.c mean:holmes:
Original post by Mister Dead
He's really getting warmed up, isn't he. This has got Michael Jackson written all over it. Got him pencilled in for next year's death list.

I disapprove of comparing him to Michael Jackson. MJ was cool, groundbreaking and had an amazing talent. Bieber is none of these. Plus, Michael Jackson was successful for many years, not a few months, before he started becoming a bit more odd.

Pinda.College (or were you joking?)
Reply 8

Original post by PythianLegume

That ^^^ !
Original post by Rybee

Original post by PythianLegume

Ohh right (#feelstupid)

i reckon he's going to be this generations macaulay culkin
Original post by Rybee
I ****ing love this clip of Bieber saying they don't say 'Germans' in America. Hah!

[video="youtube;76CqijPNGSk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76CqijPNGSk[/video]

God, tell me Justin was joking? :shock:
Original post by HumanSupremacist
God, tell me Justin was joking? :shock:

he sounds like more of girl in this than i thought possible
i'd have to be tanked up on helium in order to sound like that
Reply 13
He is losing it
What a complete, utter bellend.
Ugh, he's just a little prick.

Undoubtably with a little prick.

It reminds me of when I went to Auschitz last year. I was standing looking at some of the bunk beds in a bunk house in the death camp site, and there was graffitti etched into the side of the bunk bed next to me.

It's just inconsiderate disrespect. :dry:
Reply 16
I feel a bit sorry for Justin Bieber. He just seems like a bit of a dumb kid to me - no wonder he can't handle his fame responsibly/ without being a prat. I'd imagine becoming famous and having that lifestyle from such a young age would be pretty overwhelming for anyone, and maybe warps you a little bit. I don't think it will turn out well for him.

But Michael Jackson was talented! :biggrin:
Original post by SpiggyTopes
But Michael Jackson was talented! :biggrin:

Well yeah, i'm old so I remember when he was genuinely the coolest person in the world and not a slightly creepy joke.

But I wont say any more, because PythianLegume disapproves.

(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending