The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hufflepuffgirl
do you think I won't get a place if I don't achieve my spanish grade??

Yup. It's one of the basic requirements of the university and you were only made an offer because you stated you were taking the qualification. Wouldn't be fair on other applicants without a C in a GCSE language if you got in without it.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 81
Original post by HollieRiddell
Aw well that's handy! I decided to go for the ones on the other side of George Square as I didn't hear good things about the Cowgate :smile: apparently it's pretty random anyway where you end up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww I see, I'd imagine they're quite nice :smile: Oh really? Hadn't heard much about it
Reply 82
Hey I just firmed for Law (LLB). Was just wondering if anyone had sent copies of their certificates yet and if they had any advice on which was the best/easiest way to do it :-D? Really looking forward to starting in September!
Reply 83
Original post by sershxxx
Hey I just firmed for Law (LLB). Was just wondering if anyone had sent copies of their certificates yet and if they had any advice on which was the best/easiest way to do it :-D? Really looking forward to starting in September!

I scanned them in and sent it via EUCLID
Firmed for Biological sciences :smile:
Reply 85
Original post by Lemon juice

Firmed for international business. Dunt know if its a good program or not. How about accommodation guys? Where did u apply?

I'm firmed for international business too woooo.. i've applied to chalmers st as my 1st choice! X
Reply 86
Original post by UPSDGoat
I scanned them in and sent it via EUCLID

Thanks, I think I'll scan my certs too :-)
Original post by puashm
I'm firmed for international business too woooo.. i've applied to chalmers st as my 1st choice! X

also doing International Business!:smile: Not a clue what to do about accommodation yet though:/
Original post by puashm

Heyyyyy!!! Finally met someone doin the same subject!!! Hahahaha! I was thinking about applying to chalmers but then I'm now looking at pollock halls cuz I heard a lot of people saying bad things about unite accommodation. And I had a look at John brunet and chancellors pics online. And it seems to be very nice. And I heard a lot of undergraduates are staying at pollock halls. So I think I might get more social life out there. But I'm still struggling tho...=[
Original post by JackCroxford
also doing International Business!:smile: Not a clue what to do about accommodation yet though:/

Heyyyy! Another one studying international business!!!! So excited. Hahahahah. Nice to meet u lol
Firmed for Neuroscience :biggrin:
Reply 91
Just firmed Edinburgh for Politics & Sociology!!yaaaaaaay, now the revision must begin
Original post by forever888
now the revision must begin

i hate that part of your post :cool:
Reply 93
:biggrin: Firmed for Neuroscience
Reply 94
Hey any new people probably going to Edinburgh for uni starting sept? It'd be good to make a few friends before going! Reply here :smile:
Reply 95
Firmed for Econ and Math! :smile:
Reply 96
Original post by ShahrukhSC
Firmed for Econ and Math! :smile:

Hey, maths firmer here :biggrin:
What do you know about the Econ courses? I'm thinking about taking it as an outside subject in first year
Insured for Arabic and History :]
Reply 98
Original post by UPSDGoat
Hey, maths firmer here :biggrin:
What do you know about the Econ courses? I'm thinking about taking it as an outside subject in first year

Hey hey, well the first year they'll be pretty much what Im studying at Alevels so shouldnt be that tough. And I love math so just had to take it
Reply 99
Original post by ShahrukhSC
Hey hey, well the first year they'll be pretty much what Im studying at Alevels so shouldnt be that tough. And I love math so just had to take it

I'm a Scottish Entrant and my school doesn't do economics :L should be easy to pick up though?