The Student Room Group

Justin Bieber on Anne Frank

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
This is the same dickhead who, when asked about rape, said: 'Everything happens for a reason'.

Justin's just a silly little rich girl.
The fame's really got to his head hasn't it?!
Reply 22
Original post by Rybee
I ****ing love this clip of Bieber saying they don't say 'Germans' in America. Hah!

[video="youtube;76CqijPNGSk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76CqijPNGSk[/video]

Hahah. What. A. Tw@t.
Reply 23
Didn't the poor girl suffer enough?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Umar1
Didn't the poor girl suffer enough?

Posted from TSR Mobile

his behaviour is unBelieberble
If she was still alive she'd be what...83 years old? She'd be a grandmother no doubt. I doubt she'd be a fan. Bieber does know that people don't stay that age right? He does know people, especially girls get older right?

Original post by Mister Dead
He's really getting warmed up, isn't he. This has got Michael Jackson written all over it. Got him pencilled in for next year's death list.

No if he's going down the route of MJ it would mean he'd have to be around and in the public eye for another 30 years or so. I'd rather he wasn't around (in the music business) for another 3 years let alone 30.
I truly despise that idiot. It's rare for me to say that, especially about people I have never met, but he's literally an arrogant disgusting arse who thinks the world revolves around him. He has his naive, vulnerable teenage fans wrapped around his finger so that they'd literally defend him if they killed someone. I'm hoping this downward spiral he seems to be on doesn't stop.
Reply 27
Original post by Mister Dead
his behaviour is unBelieberble

I see what you did there :wink:

Posted from TSR iPhone 5 Mobile
Prediction: In the next few days there will be another PR machine planted story to try and regain some good publicity.
I'd like to say "I wish he was misquoted" but it doesn't look likely does it?

"Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber"

​He's gotta be doing this deliberately. :pierre:
Original post by ArcadiaHouse
Non-story, laughing at the people getting worked up about this.

Agreed, more pointless internet hate for the sake of hate.
****ing idiot.
Reply 32
Thanks a lot Bieber, back to the studio.
Justin Biebers ego must have its own gravitational field by now D:
Typical example of celebrities assuming that any publicity is good publicity!
What a bellend. He needs to go back to school and get an education instead of driving badly in cars that are too big and powerful for him to control.
Yeah I heard about this, and at first I thought he said "she would have been a belieber" as if to say that she would have been loved etc, because Justin apparently loves all his fans etc, and I was like oh ok, bit random but hmm.
But then I look at it again, and it doesn't seem thoughtful or nice... It's quite sad really.
Original post by CodeJack
Thanks a lot Bieber, back to the studio.

The last place he belongs is in a music studio.
Original post by sugar-n-spice
"Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/justin-bieber-on-anne-frank-hopefully-she-would-have-been-a-belieber-2013144

I found this amusing, how high must your opinion of yourself be when you come out with something like this in this situation and actually try to make it about yourself.

Then we have:

"I find it ironic that all of you are spewing hate," one fan wrote on Facebook. "Isn't this why Anne Frank and countless others had to go into hiding? You are reacting on your own personal feelings and how does that make you any better than other hate mongers?..."

Justin Bieber, literally the victim of fascist oppression. :fuhrer:

I don't make a habit of hating celebrities, but I honestly can't wait until he realises the only reason for his success is that the producers knew that the fathers of 13 year old girls are more likely to take their daughters to see someone who looks like a sexually ambiguous nine year old, than someone with actual talent but who comes across as being a bit risque.

I am still in shock from when I first read this how ****ing vain can you be I'm sorry but they same fame changes people but this is just taking it too far what a sick thing to say about someone who would have been thankful to have just seen her family yet alone be a fan of a heartless teenage overrated heart throb ? **** you justin bieber **** you
Original post by pinda.college
He doesn't know that Germany is a country yet has convinced himself that Anne Frank would've been a Belieber?

What a tosser.

Original post by Rybee
I ****ing love this clip of Bieber saying they don't say 'Germans' in America. Hah!

[video="youtube;76CqijPNGSk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76CqijPNGSk[/video]

Original post by HumanSupremacist
God, tell me Justin was joking? :shock:

He thought the presenter was saying "Jewman." There's an interview a few months before that clip of him talking about his German grandfather and counting to 10 in German so..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending