The Student Room Group

What would you think if a girl ...................?

What would you think if a girl at College that usually dresses scruffy,looks disheveled and geeky starts turning up to College well dressed, neater hair and ditched her glasses all of a sudden?

Would u think she's looking for a man?has a secret boyfriend?she wants to join the clubbing scene? would it shock you? Would you it make you curious,interested to know the reason for her sudden change? or simply think she just wants to look better and improve her appearance?
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'd be quite curious to why the sudden change

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm presuming this 'someone' is referring to you.

Go for it, does it really matter what anyone else thinks?
Reply 3
Not one single **** would be given really...
Reply 4
Original post by Mangaka

:yy:
Reply 5
id be like 'havent seen this person before'
Reply 6
Original post by Mangaka

:rofl:

I would probably just think, oh, she looks different. Then go about my normal life. I don't think people will put that much thought into it, OP.
Reply 7
Original post by I have a question
I'm presuming this 'someone' is referring to you.

Go for it, does it really matter what anyone else thinks?

girls judge other girls of the way she looks

I want honest opinions from girls!
Reply 8
Pretty depressing women have to constantly think about what other women think of them.
Reply 9
Original post by Tweek
Pretty depressing women have to constantly think about what other women think of them.

What...

OP, I'd probably think, she looks nice. And that'd be all.
Reply 10
Original post by hiiiii
girls judge other girls of the way she looks

I want honest opinions from girls!

I would definitely notice, would wonder what she was trying to achieve but at the same time I would appreciate the change alot! If it were the other way and a smart dressing girl. went abit stuffy, I'd be even more curious:smile:
Reply 11
id say most people ould not care a jot other than a bit of curiosity or smile at the change

if you have a particular @enemy@ , well no matter whats done , good bad or indifferet , info will always be used against
Lol love the difference between boys and girls responses
Reply 13
Original post by Mangaka

Agreed. I wouldn't even notice:rolleyes:
Reply 14
Original post by Tim99
Agreed. I wouldn't even notice:rolleyes:

guys won't notice , but other girls will
Original post by Mangaka

This
Reply 16
Original post by hiiiii
guys won't notice , but other girls will

That's because girls are crazy and seem to have to dislike something about each other.
Reply 17
Id probably think fair play if she was comfortable in what she was wearing before and fair play if she feels comfortable in her new look. It would only be bad if she appeared to feel awkward in her new style in my opinion. If this hypothetical girl is you then I hope it makes you feel better otherwise there is no point making effort to not feel even remotely better about yourself.
That she's decided to change her life for the better.
Reply 19
Original post by hiiiii
What would you think if a girl at College that usually dresses scruffy,looks disheveled and geeky starts turning up to College well dressed, neater hair and ditched her glasses all of a sudden?

Would u think she's looking for a man?has a secret boyfriend?she wants to join the clubbing scene? would it shock you? Would you it make you curious,interested to know the reason for her sudden change? or simply think she just wants to look better and improve her appearance?

This question is aimed at girls!!

She's probably a Russian spy! Better watch...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending