The Student Room Group

Ladies would you date a bisexual man?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Medusa's Bitch
WHY??? If women refused to date you, you can always date men.

Well it's more of if I really like a woman and they were to say no due to my sexuality then it would really knock my track of thought :unsure:
Reply 41
Original post by ForgetMe

I'm with my opinion that bisexual men are unsure with which gender to stay and they are still experimenting. Also, it's like a threesome :K: If I love the person, I'm expecting him to share the same love only with me and no one else. I might sound odd but that's me, I'm selfish and don't share :mmm:

Did I not tell you about this before before! :naughty: Do not for a second think that a person cannot be attracted to both genders! Get out of your bubble for a second and don't call biseuxals "confused" or "unsure"! Just because you realised you were gay as opposed to bi, doesn't mean we all are all the same. :naughty: I can't believe I'm having such a conversation with a gay male :indiff:
Hey there ladies the title basically says it all. Would you or would you not? And Why? Gay men can answer too if they want too.

I don't know, I've never been offered. In reality, I don't think there are at all many truly bisexual men. I think there are predominantly gay and predominantly straight men, and some are more flexible in their sexuality than others.

I think predominantly straight guys are more likely to fool around with another guy than a predominantly gay guy would with a woman.

In the end.... it's always about circumstances and chemistry.
Reply 43
Original post by ipoop
Did I not tell you about this before before! :naughty: Do not for a second think that a person cannot be attracted to both genders! Get out of your bubble for a second and don't call biseuxals "confused" or "unsure"! Just because you realised you were gay as opposed to bi, doesn't mean we all are all the same. :naughty: I can't believe I'm having such a conversation with a gay male :indiff:

Go a page back and you'll see that I didn't say that about all bisexuals!
Reply 44
Go a page back and you'll see that I didn't say that about all bisexuals!

Because you were backtracking! We've already had this conversation before.... :indiff:
Reply 45
Original post by ipoop
Because you were backtracking! We've already had this conversation before.... :indiff:

No, I'm not. Where did I mention in my original post 'all'?
Reply 46

I'm with my opinion that bisexual men are unsure with which gender to stay and they are still experimenting.

I'm not "experimenting", my father in fact is bisexual also, married and still attracted to both sexes...

I am not confused, I've known of my sexuality for some 4-5 years now...

I am sure of what I feel each gender, in fact although I prefer girls when it comes to romance, I don't really care much for genders as long as the person is of a decent nature.

Really, I suggest you engage more with bisexuals of both genders and learn a thing or two... Just because one or two left you for a girl doesn't mean ****! So stop generalising and stuff, it's not helpful. I would expect someone of your sexuality to know this more than anything :rolleyes:

[I'm sorry if I'm coming off as bitter and/or rude but your comment did really irritate me!]
Original post by ipoop

I'm not "experimenting", my father in fact is bisexual also, married and still attracted to both sexes...

I am sure of what I feel each gender, in fact although I prefer girls when it comes to romance, I don't really care much for genders as long as the person is of a decent nature.

Really, I suggest you engage more with bisexuals of both genders and learn a thing or two... Just because one or two left you for a girl doesn't mean ****! So stop generalising and stuff, it's not helpful. I would expect someone of your sexuality to know this more than anything :rolleyes:

[I'm sorry if I'm coming off as bitter and/or rude but your comment did really irritate me!]

Are you me?
Original post by ipoop

This, this and again this on so many levels!

I've been told so many times that I'm still in the closest because I don't like either one or the other sex. It's ****ing irritating when I get told this statement :colonhash:
Reply 49
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Are you me?

Evidently no, you seem to enjoy 'My Little Pony' :pierre:

:tongue:
No, I'm not. Where did I mention in my original post 'all'?

If it makes you feel any better, there are some bisexual men that will their girlfriends for another guy.I have read many stories of females catching their hubbies with men.Hence why, there are women out there that will not ate bisexual men
Original post by cpdavis

I've been told so many times that I'm still in the closest because I don't like either one or the other sex. It's ****ing irritating when I get told this statement :colonhash:

Don't forget the "you're missing out!"

Edit: you're going to be understandably confused by the above; I misread what you said as meaning you were asexual. You're talking about bi, too. My bad. :tongue:

Original post by ipoop
Evidently no, you seem to enjoy 'My Little Pony' :pierre:

*ahem*
You're missing out!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 52
If it makes you feel any better, there are some bisexual men that will their girlfriends for another guy.I have read many stories of females catching their hubbies with men.Hence why, there are women out there that will not ate bisexual men

Those women are wrong for shunning a whole sexuality though. The guys did not cheat because two were bi, they did so because they were a bunch of ***** that had no respect for their other half or for the relationship they had with said other half. I had a girlfriend for two years and not once did I think of cheating on her. I've had thoughts, that's not something that is limited to one sexuality though :holmes:

(I really should leave this thread, and get some sleep :sigh:)
Original post by Hype en Ecosse

Edit: you're going to be understandably confused by the above; I misread what you said as meaning you were asexual. You're talking about bi, too. My bad. :tongue:
that awkward moment when you realise that Mr Davis is bisexual :mmm:

*ahem*
You're missing out!

Do not tempt me with your gay pony stuff. I'm innocent, on my way to heaven, without a single sin to my soul and I plan to keep it that way :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Original post by ipoop

Oh god again, go jack off a bit :K: Where did I say that ALL bisexuals are the same??

Original post by cpdavis

You are still in a closet :mmm:
Hear me out, I have a weird argument but it should make sense

MOST guys are fine going out with bi girls. In fact, some guys wish their girlfriends were bi.

Women on the other hand are pretty much 50/50 as far as I can tell.

Some guys do act like idiots and are homophobic to gay men, although they are ok with LGBT women. However, although women are more accepting of LGBT in general, they have a lot of insecurity issues and if competing with other women wasn't bad enough, to find they are competing with men too would just add to the stress for her.

However, most bi guys are not polyamorous, and so most girls needn't worry. The same goes for bi guys/bi girls in a gay/lesbian relationship in that the non-bisexual partner (or could possibly be other bisexual partner) develops insecurities.

Even though I identify as Bi; I, myself, am someone who would be conscious of my partners feelings towards others. So whilst I will have a difficult time finding someone who is ok with dating a bi guy for those reasons, I do in a way, completely understand their reasons for it.
Original post by cpdavis

If I'm tbh I think that whilst Gays and Straights do exist, the majority of us are probably bi, but all to a different extent. Those of us with a near enough equal preference / slim majority preference, are the only ones who are truly aware of this. I don't believe Bisexuality is a straight 50:50, but that it can exist to any extent for example one could be 76% straight and 24% gay - still bi , whichever way you dress it up.
Reply 56
Oh god again, go jack off a bit :K:
How very mature of you :pierre:

Where did I say that ALL bisexuals are the same??
]

I'm not really going to waste my time with this if your sole defence is that you didn't say "ALL" :colonhash: I have said what I wanted to say...
Reply 57
Original post by ipoop
How very mature of you :pierre:

I'm not really going to waste my time with this if your sole defence is that you didn't say "ALL" :colonhash: I have said what I wanted to say...

I'm not defending anything...
Where did I say that men cannot be bisexuals?

I quoted you saying that you think bisexuals are only 'experimenting' so from that I thought that you meant men can't like both genders, and they will settle with one in the end

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending