The Student Room Group

which books for ICT o level?

i like the subject- Information and Communication Technology (ICT). and i would like to give it in my o levels IGCSE. i dont know which books i should study to pass this subject in my o level. and i also dont know weather it is tough or easy.

would anyone help me out please? especially on what books i should study???:smile:
Reply 1
ict books :smile:
details of books pls.......
Reply 3
Original post by zubayer hossain
i like the subject- Information and Communication Technology (ICT). and i would like to give it in my o levels IGCSE. i dont know which books i should study to pass this subject in my o level. and i also dont know weather it is tough or easy.

would anyone help me out please? especially on what books i should study???:smile:

As far as I can see ICT is not available as an O level, though you can do Computer Studies or Computer Science. ( http://www.cie.org.uk/qualifications/academic/middlesec/olevel/subjects )

I think the best idea would be to pick the qualification you want to study and then it might be easier to find recommendations for suitable books.
Original post by Data
As far as I can see ICT is not available as an O level, though you can do Computer Studies or Computer Science.

I think the best idea would be to pick the qualification you want to study and then it might be easier to find recommendations for suitable books.

sorry but the site you gave is for cambridge students and i am an edexcel student and in edexcel ICT is a subject. ............:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by zubayer hossain
sorry but the site you gave is for cambridge students and i am an edexcel student and in edexcel ICT is a subject. ............:smile:

But as far as I am aware Edexcel no longer offer O levels, which is why I assumed it must be CIE. Do you actually mean IGCSE ICT?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending