The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Graphic design 2013

Hey I'm going Salford and studying graphic design and was wondering who else is on this course ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have been offered a place at Salford:smile:
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
That's cool :smile: u gonna go ??
Reply 3
Hi I'm also going to Salford to study graphic design :smile: Just booked into the iq Kipling house too :smile:
Reply 4
ooo iq Drinkwater accommodation too haha :smile:
Reply 5
Im really not sure I also got into UWL and Middlesex but I'm not sure where to go
Reply 6
I don't envy you haha :tongue:
Reply 7
Haha Salford is a really good university and they seem to really work on getting you a job at the end of the course :smile:
Reply 8
Salford was originally my back up.. But then I went to the uni and I loved it! It's defiantly my firm choice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Kelsie-Ann
Salford was originally my back up.. But then I went to the uni and I loved it! It's defiantly my firm choice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What were your other choices?
London Met was my backup xD
Reply 11
I no what you mean Leeds met was my first but I thought Salford was better :smile:
Reply 12
I applied for Sheffield Hallam and Falmouth.. But then realised when visiting I didn't want to live in Falmouth. I've always wanted to go to Hallam but then I visited Salford.. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Hah... And we know how that turned out haha :smile:
Salford is really good for Graphic Design has all the facilities needed, my first choice was Bolton but i didnt see any of the facilities :smile:
Reply 15
Haha just the computer room eh :wink:
yhea!! that had about 10 macs in it hahaa, poor!! :smile:
Reply 17
Also doing graphics in September, applied last year and deferred, three years late going to uni, hoping I'm not the oldest on the course!haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Haha I'm sure you won't be :P how you feeling about it ?? :smile:
Reply 19
You won't be! I'm gonna be 22 when I start :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending