The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Black Cat
LMFAO bet she had some bad experience with an individual then blames whole race.

This thread makes me cringe.

damn jamal ruined it for the rest of us
Reply 81
Original post by msa2089
Stop being a beta phaggot and start being alpha, son!

chicks dig the bbc, fact.
you just gotta make 'em realize it. Be confident and remove the stick that's jammed up your as$

Spot on

Posted from TSR Mobile
OP you come across as really LAME. Stop trying to find a relationship and focus on making friends and sorting out your attitude. As a black guy, i rarely hit on girls unless I'm out clubbing or come across someone that really knocks me off my feet.
All the girls that have ever liked me made the first move, not me. These things happen when you least expect it and they happen when you're secure, comfortable and happy with yourself. If you go around asking out every girl you see, then you'll come across as desperate and insincere.
Yes girls are picky, but so what? There are plenty of girls around. Relax, love yourself and be happy and the girls will come to you easily.
Reply 83
Original post by yaboy
:eek::eek::eek: considering the amount of times ive been romford on nights out that hurts tbh no matter how true it may be.

What? You probably only go there because its sleazy :yep: we all do :mmm:
Reply 84
Original post by TheWorldEndsWithYou
This is about the girls in my area and not a generalisation of girls.

I'm so sick and tired of girls my age! I hate them so much!

I'm 19 in South East and have been single for years and I honestly don't know what's wrong with me. I consider myself reasonably attractive and above all I have a really good personality; I'm kind, generous, considerate, thoughtful, a good listener, caring, affectionate - just to name a few but I live in a world where my peers are so ****ing judgemental and superficial that it's rage-inducing.

I try so hard to befriend people but to no avail and I honestly have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I put myself out there to make friends only to be crushed so I decided to just be myself which is more withdrawn and considered as my peers as "anti-social" and of course I'm crushed.

If I don't think going ouy and getting drunk is my idea of fun then does that make me a terrible person!? If I hate Facebook does that make me unsociable? Right now I'm tired of my idiotic peers who are so damn picky and unsurprisingly can't sustain relationships because they don't consider the people who could genuinely make them happy.

What makes me so mad is that you have the jerks and the morons who don't know how to think, dress or talk always getting the girl and then they treat those girls like crap! My friend is cheating on his girlfriend with a married woman for crying out loud! Meanwhile here's me - a nice guy who can't get anyone and I don't know why.

I try to befriend black women but they don't care for me because I'm literally not "black" enough; meaning that they'd probably like me more if I called them b***h more and dropped my trousers so you can see my bum and then the white girls I know don't even like black men. I can't win and I just don't know what to do.

I'm a mature boy for my age - I always have been and I've been told this by adults. I want a meaningful relationship NOW; a relationship I can work on and move into the future with. But of course being so young older women won't look at me, and by the time I'm 30 or so I'll still be around my idiot peers only they will be the same age but they still will have the same feelings.

This is partly a rant but mostly it's my cry for help as I simply don't have a place in the world at all.

Have you tried joining clubs or something? Try applying or attending for a course that you would meet someone with similar interests. Similar interests is always a good place to start.
First i have heard of white girls who dont like black men aha, maybe your not trying hard enough:dontknow:
Reply 86
Original post by Silver Arrow
OP you come across as really LAME. Stop trying to find a relationship and focus on making friends and sorting out your attitude. As a black guy, i rarely hit on girls unless I'm out clubbing or come across someone that really knocks me off my feet.
All the girls that have ever liked me made the first move, not me. These things happen when you least expect it and they happen when you're secure, comfortable and happy with yourself. If you go around asking out every girl you see, then you'll come across as desperate and insincere.
Yes girls are picky, but so what? There are plenty of girls around. Relax, love yourself and be happy and the girls will come to you easily.

You're black? I imagined you being white. :K:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eliza.anne
You're black? I imagined you being white. :K:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You again. And what's that supposed to mean? Black people can't sweep you off your feet and charm your socks off?
Reply 88
You again. And what's that supposed to mean? Black people can't sweep you off your feet and charm your socks off?

Thats exactly what I meant :ahee: You know what us white bitches are like :rolleyes:

No no, you're plenty charming :yep: But nobody charms my socks off, they always stay on.
Thats exactly what I meant :ahee: You know what us white bitches are like :rolleyes:

No no, you're plenty charming :yep: But nobody charms my socks off, they always stay on.

I love your sense of humour.
Reply 90
I love your sense of humour.

You may be saying that sarcastically. But I'll take it as a compliment because I know I'm awesome :yep:
Original post by Mangaka
You sound like a bitch, maybe the problem isn't people your age. Maybe it's you.

Lmao!!!! I'm crying!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
Nice guys don't finish last...boring guys do...
You may be saying that sarcastically. But I'll take it as a compliment because I know I'm awesome :yep:

I was being sincere actually. Learn to accept compliments gracefully. Insecurity is not a good look.
Reply 94
Original post by civilstudent
Dont get me wrong, if I had to generalise I would say I think a lot are real gentleman! What Ive found though (and i dont know why this is) is that black dudes tend to either want relationships with women or nothing at all. Like ive really got on with some men through work etc but then they have wanted to take things further. After hinting that I didnt want a relationship they have cut all contact and have said stuff like 'what happened between us'. It happened again last year. Nothing happened except we had been chatting and honestly im the most quiet/reserved female I dont flirt ive never even had a proper relationship so i wasnt leading him on.

I think I found the reason out off a black guy. He found it odd that certain guys at uni were hanging around with/going for lunch with the girls. He said that in his culture men hung around with the men or else they were looked down upon. Im not exactly sure if this applies to most cultures but yea from this i gathered thats probably why the other guys didnt want to be just friends.

sounds like you've been chilling with freshies, i've never really come across that before, i particularly want friendship, more than friendship but no relationship and i know quite a lot black guys who are similar
Reply 95
I was being sincere actually. Learn to accept compliments gracefully. Insecurity is not a good look.

:lol: I wasn't sure if you were saying it sarcastically or not was all. Thanks anyway :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 96

challenge accepted! :cool:
Reply 97
whats with this hole 'iz it cuz im blak' mentality everyone seems to have now? It obviously is because of your personality and hyper inflated ego youre not getting with the ladies, not because of your skin.
Reply 98
Original post by dmz
challenge accepted! :cool:

What, about charming my socks off? All I meant was that I always like to keep my socks on :K:
:lol: I wasn't sure if you were saying it sarcastically or not was all. Thanks anyway :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good girl :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending