The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Any current or past physics students?

I was about to put Salford as my firm but a member of my family that had known students who had studied at Salford advised against it saying that there was not a very good quality of teaching and the courses were not very good in general. Is this true for the physics course? Id love some input from people who are currently studying as I'm still thinking of adding at as my firm but I'm a little shaken by the comments.
Reply 1
Original post by Mulvibusiness
I was about to put Salford as my firm but a member of my family that had known students who had studied at Salford advised against it saying that there was not a very good quality of teaching and the courses were not very good in general. Is this true for the physics course? Id love some input from people who are currently studying as I'm still thinking of adding at as my firm but I'm a little shaken by the comments.

Hey there. I'm a second year Physics student atm and I've posted quite a bit of info about the course in my thread here. I hope it helps! If you have any other specific questions you're welcome to quote/inbox me to get my attention and I'll do my best to help... IMO, the course is great (it actually got revamped at the end of last year) and the lecturers are awesome. If you have any particular worries feel free to ask.
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending