The Student Room Group

Is 2 months enough time to revise?

Hey,
I'm in year 10 and I have around 5 GCSE's in June. I've got the core AQA Sciences and both EDEXCEL Maths Exams.

I've been doing a little bit of revision here and there but not proper, dedicated, daily revision.

Just wandering, is 2 months enough time to revise and still get good grades on all these exams? Obviously not revising every subject everyday but perhaps one a day?

Thanks alot
Chris

Scroll to see replies

2 months is plenty of time, especially for 5 exams.
Reply 2
Original post by chrisshort
Hey,
I'm in year 10 and I have around 5 GCSE's in June. I've got the core AQA Sciences and both EDEXCEL Maths Exams.

I've been doing a little bit of revision here and there but not proper, dedicated, daily revision.

Just wandering, is 2 months enough time to revise and still get good grades on all these exams? Obviously not revising every subject everyday but perhaps one a day?

Thanks alot
Chris

I did my A-level revision in under a month dude, 2 months is more then enough.
2 months is more then some creatures live! So for your revision it's long enough :tongue:.
Reply 3
5 Gcse's exams? You wouldn't even need more than 5 days for that tbh.
I wish I had your dedication in year 10 .. But I spent a week in GCSE's :frown:
Reply 5
That's more than enough! I spent less than that revising for my IB exams to get into uni...
Reply 6
Original post by mcdermie
That's more than enough! I spent less than that revising for my IB exams to get into uni...

What did you get??
Yes definitely, if you stick at that for two months you should do well. Good luck.

OUT OF INTEREST. How much did you revise? I'm about to do the IB and started about 2 months ago on and off but hardcore a month ago.
More than enough time. I've always been told that little and often is the best way to revise as well, so don't see it as a bad thing you've been doing bits here and there. Not that i listen, its always going to be cramming for me :colone:
What is the point of these threads?

Even if it wasn't enough time (it is enough time...), you'd still be better off attempting to revise than simply giving up.
Reply 11
About two months too long if you ask me
Reply 12
That's more than enough time!
Reply 13
Original post by Calllu-m
OUT OF INTEREST. How much did you revise? I'm about to do the IB and started about 2 months ago on and off but hardcore a month ago.

I have my exams next week, probably started properly about 2/3 weeks ago, but had been doing some on and off before plus revised throughout for mocks and progress exams etc, still don't feel 100% though. I think with IB though you can never know enough, like there will always be more you could know, especially if you do subjects like history/geography!!
I have my exams next week, probably started properly about 2/3 weeks ago, but had been doing some on and off before plus revised throughout for mocks and progress exams etc, still don't feel 100% though. I think with IB though you can never know enough, like there will always be more you could know, especially if you do subjects like history/geography!!

I do both. At HL. -.-
For only 5 yes
Reply 16
Original post by Calllu-m
I do both. At HL. -.-

Oh same, I feel your pain! Biggest mistake EVER!!

Are you in your first or second year??
Reply 17
Original post by chrisshort
Hey,

Thanks alot
Chris

I have exams on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday next week and I'm on TSR.
Two months is plenty of time :P
Oh same, I feel your pain! Biggest mistake EVER!!

Are you in your first or second year??

Second. T-minus 6 days until go time.
2 months, 5 exams, year 10 GCSE's?

Plenty of time.

Just make sure you revise consistently.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending