The Student Room Group

Can I get a C in GCSE Maths?

Hi, so can I get a C in GCSE Maths Foundation paper? I got a D in the november exam but I didn't revise but I have been revising for 2 weeks and I have a exam in June and also my entire future is linked to this!!! PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!:s-smilie:
Original post by sully50sully
Hi, so can I get a C in GCSE Maths Foundation paper? I got a D in the november exam but I didn't revise but I have been revising for 2 weeks and I have a exam in June and also my entire future is linked to this!!! PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!:s-smilie:

It honestly isn't that difficult, foundation papers are piss easy, as long as you have common sense you'll be fine
Reply 2
I got an A* in the other one and didn't revise.

My advice is DO PAST PAPERS and learn the methods of all the questions. You can do it son! If you are really struggling, get a maths tutor - helped me a lot. Went from a B/C to A* in 6 weeks

:biggrin:
Reply 3
past papers and mathswatch
I do A level maths. I got a U in my initial January mock exam. 8-10 past papers later and I'm looking at an A grade. Past papers, past papers, and some more past papers. Then re-do EVERY question you got wrong and make sure you understand why. Simple.

(I did this for GCSE and got an A* with minimal work until a couple days beforehand).
Just keep doing past papers! Once you complete it, make sure to go back over it. Go through the mark scheme thoroughly, make sure to pick up on the areas that you can't do particularly well. Once you feel confident, begin to do timed past papers. Again, go through the mark scheme thoroughly. You will be fine!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest