The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester University

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cassy says
Hi guys I've put Chester as my firm and hoping to study natural hazard management & geography in september, haven't seen anyone else haha guess its just me :tongue:
does anyone know anything about the new accomodation? Is it gonna be self-catered en suite etc?

Hi nice to see someone new to the thread :biggrin: it's okay I've not found anyone yet either! Haha, yeah the new accommodation is en suite self catered :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by SpiggyTopes
ha ha, I suppose! :biggrin: I'm there now! :wink: Although, another few months and I'll be off to Lancaster. :crossedf:

:eek: I study at lancaster at the moment!
What are you studying?
Original post by Manitude
:eek: I study at lancaster at the moment!
What are you studying?

:eek::eek::eek: No way! :biggrin:

Physics, how about you?
:eek::eek::eek: No way! :biggrin:

Physics, you? Don't say your doing physics there! :biggrin:

Yep! I am graduating from physics this year, but I am the president of the physics society until next Easter, so will be in contact with the 2013 freshers quite a lot.

Who's the head of physics these days? I heard Mr Roberts passed away a year or two ago :frown:
Original post by Manitude
Yep! I am graduating from physics this year, but I am the president of the physics society until next Easter, so will be in contact with the 2013 freshers quite a lot.

Who's the head of physics these days? I heard Mr Roberts passed away a year or two ago :frown:

I don't believe it, I might see you there then! :smile:

Yes, he only taught us for a couple of lessons in L6 and then he was off ill. I had him for GCSE too and he was a brilliant teacher and a nice helpful guy! :frown:

They have a new teacher you won't know as head of physics, MCH is the only physics teacher left you'll remember.
(edited 11 years ago)
I don't believe it, I might see you there then! :smile:

Yes, he only taught us for a couple of lessons in L6 and then he was off ill. I had him for GCSE too and he was a brilliant teacher and a nice helpful guy! :frown:

They have a new teacher as head of physics, MCH is the only physics teacher left you'll remember.

There's a very good chance you'll see me if you do make it to Lancaster - we have a 'meet your major department' talk for all physics freshers where the physics society has a few minutes to advertise ourselves :biggrin:
Of course, if you go to any socials I'll be there too!
Yeah, he's one of the reasons I got really interested in physics at GCSE.

MCH is Chaudary, right? I had her at AS, really not a good teacher.
Are Rutter, Petty, Biard and other legends still knocking about?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by katiek1994
Hi nice to see someone new to the thread :biggrin: it's okay I've not found anyone yet either! Haha, yeah the new accommodation is en suite self catered :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha hoping its not just a one man course but we will see :wink: what are you gonna be studying? :smile:
ooh thats cool, how do you know?
Original post by cassy says
Haha hoping its not just a one man course but we will see :wink: what are you gonna be studying? :smile:
ooh thats cool, how do you know?

Same! I am Hoping soon someone will pop up :smile: I am doing Education studies and Sociology. I went to the applicant day the start of march and where they were building was a poster briefly telling you about it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 428
Excited for applicant day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hilly1
Excited for applicant day!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're May 1st too? So am I! So glad someone else from this post is going!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I might go on may 1st yet! missed the one i was suppose to be going last week as i was ill :frown:
Reply 431
Original post by peace-out
You're May 1st too? So am I! So glad someone else from this post is going!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg. Yes. xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xxchloexo
I might go on may 1st yet! missed the one i was suppose to be going last week as i was ill :frown:

Yeay! (Not at you being sick!) come to May 1st- you're doing law I'll be there :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeay! (Not at you being sick!) come to May 1st- you're doing law I'll be there :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i might do :biggrin: woo!
Original post by xxchloexo
Yeah i might do :biggrin: woo!

I'm coming over for three days! Managed to get it off work so can't wait to shop shop shop!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm coming over for three days! Managed to get it off work so can't wait to shop shop shop!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah that's cool!
Are there still applicant days running? I want to go but it's just kind of far to go for 1 day. Is it worth it? And are majority of the accommodations en suite ?

Animal Behaviour :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reekydeekz
Are there still applicant days running? I want to go but it's just kind of far to go for 1 day. Is it worth it? And are majority of the accommodations en suite ?

I'd go and stay over a night! That's what I'm doing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by katiek1994
Same! I am Hoping soon someone will pop up :smile: I am doing Education studies and Sociology. I went to the applicant day the start of march and where they were building was a poster briefly telling you about it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah right sounds cool at least there will be more en suite accomodation available :smile: do you know anything else about it? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending