The Student Room Group

BREAKING: Reports of multiple explosions at Boston Marathon leaving dozens wounded.

Scroll to see replies

Supposedly alleged suspect in hospital is Saudi.
Original post by Robbie242
This isn't as big as 9/11, so a war will not be started, plus some americans are opening their mind and realising that the iraq war was pointless

Hmm we will see if an invasion happens, however it is pretty difficult to invade such powerful nations. Sad for the families of the victims.
Original post by maryamlondon
Another excuse to start a war in guessing..., whose fault was it this time Iran or Korea hmm...

Grow up.
Reply 163
Source on the confirmed library bomb? What I'm reading is that it's just a fire and not related.
North Korea ? Terrorists ? The government? What do you all think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just put the news on saw mad explosions omg what the hell!

Feel for those hurt in the marathon?!

Blast went off as they were finishing it?

Why would someone do that.
Original post by Luxray
It might sound selfish but I just hope it isn't Islamic radicals/extremists. We have enough bad press atm

People have ****ing died you prick and all of you selfish Muslim ***** are just worrying about your own religions publicity

Posted from TSR iPad
Original post by Wolfy^
Source on the confirmed library bomb? What I'm reading is that it's just a fire and not related.

Police statement.
Reply 168
Dear The Atlantic,

In what world is it necessary to post a picture of an injured party being taken away from the scene with a disconcerting amount of bare leg bone showing, covered in blood, etc? I'm not even talking just about their readers' sensibilities, but this person has been seriously injured and now he also has to deal with having what was, probably, a terrifying moment for him immortalised. Some things need to stay private.

Urgh.
Reply 169
Original post by Wolfy^

Press release from the police commissioner.
Reply 170
Original post by RachaelBee
Events like these are awful but the professionalism and kindness shown by other people is amazing.

Yeah... it'd gladden your heart. The whole point of terrorism is to cause fear and panic. Compassion, kindness and calm professionalism counters that.
Original post by CameronLee
North Korea ? Terrorists ? The government? What do you all think

Posted from TSR Mobile

- North Korea
- The US Government
- Muslims
- Illuminati
- Muslims
- Muslims
- Muslims
- Muslims

Posted from TSR iPad
Original post by Luxray
It might sound selfish but I just hope it isn't Islamic radicals/extremists. We have enough bad press atm

You just gave yourself a bit more.
This world is ****ed up. People are ****ed up. I'm astonished how the earth hasn't opened and buried us all in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bronco2012
Grow up.

Th
WHY JUST WHY.

My thoughts are with those effected.
Reply 176
They've shut down all mobile phone service in downtown Boston.
Reply 177
Third explosion in the JFK library :eek:
**** is getting crazy!
Some of the images are truly horrible. I hope to God that it's not as bad as it looks.
Original post by maryamlondon
Th

Okay, it was slightly harsh, but on what grounds are you blaming this on the West?

Quick Reply