Original post by usycool1
:erm:

Do you?!

USING THE TSR APP
The world is a scary place :frown:
Original post by Elm Tree
The world is a scary place :frown:

yep, I'm getting pretty annoyed with it :frown:
You little fairy :angry: aha Those small cap investments really helped you out didn't they? I think my strategy needs to change from longer term gains to shorter term, which will be very tough because I like to stay in my positions. Oh well, finished with $100,720.62. Just glad I didn't go into the red today! :biggrin:
Original post by MattFletcher

Who isn't?!:colone:

Just saw the Boston explosion.. :puke:

What's going on?
Everyone seen that Photo of the Boston Explosion? There's a man on the rooftop when the bomb goes off, suspicion? (But an assertion not necessarily related)
BH63x7_CEAAQKRt.jpg
Original post by Elm Tree
Just saw the Boston explosion.. :puke:

What's going on?

Disgusting, a confirmed third bomb went off in the JFK library :frown:
Everyone seen that Photo of the Boston Explosion? There's a man on the rooftop when the bomb goes off, suspicion? (But an assertion not necessarily related)
BH63x7_CEAAQKRt.jpg

Was an inside job maybe? Wouldn't be surprised after 9/11

The press will probably fabricate a load of bs soon..
Reply 4150
Disgusting, a confirmed third bomb went off in the JFK library :frown:

According to BBC, two people killed and twenty three injured already.
Reply 4151
BREAKING NEWS
Citing a US intelligence official, the Associated Press reports two more explosive devices have been found at the Boston Marathon and are being dismantled.

I feel like a news agency.
Original post by Olympiad
Do you?!

USING THE TSR APP

Erm...I'll pass...thanks... :tongue:

Anyway, saddened to hear about the bombings :sadnod:
Reply 4153
Truly saddening....

Not surprised tbh after recent events. Hope no more lives are lost.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4154
64! That's much higher than the BBC reports, let's just hope no more bombs go off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4155
Do you guys think the UK is at risk? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4156
It's awful, I just hope that the number won't rise much.

Your information gathering is certainly coming in handy now, hopefully we'll be able to find out more in the morning. I don't want to leave on a sad note, but night!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4157
Ahh... I live right in the centre of London. The london bombings happened right outside my primary school. Guess we should all be on alert tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
The london bombings happened right outside my primary school.

Must've been scary :sad:

We were in Lahore (Pakistan) a few years ago and were out. Just as we arrived to where we wanted to be, we heard that a series of bombs had gone off in the city and there were more expected. The drive home was so scary...it was so busy because many people were trying to rush off home after the news, and we were all so scared that a bomb could go off at any time :sadnod:
Reply 4159
Original post by usycool1
Must've been scary :sad:

We were in Lahore (Pakistan) a few years ago and were out. Just as we arrived to where we wanted to be, we heard that a series of bombs had gone off in the city and there were more expected. The drive home was so scary...it was so busy because many people were trying to rush off home after the news, and we were all so scared that a bomb could go off at any time :sadnod:

Ahh... I was quite young then... All i remember was that we had to use a different exit and everyone was crying/running.

That must've been absolutely terrifying! :/ I'm scared of travelling abroad to countries that have high bomb risks. :/ It's sad that we have to live in fear... Worse that such sadistic people exist in this world.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest