The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Broadcast Journalism at Nottingham Trent?

Is anyone here doing Broadcast Journalism at Trent and if so what accommodation are you looking at? I'm trying to book mine now as i got an unconditional offer but it won't let me log on! Boooo :frown:
Reply 1
Hey!

I'm Broadcast Journalism at NTU, I booked Hampden Halls Last week :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Bam_01_
Hey!

aww nah i'm in Byron!!!! Look forward to meeting you though! are you excited? I actually cannot wait. Conditional or unconditional?
Reply 3
Original post by Helen_Louise92
aww nah i'm in Byron!!!! Look forward to meeting you though! are you excited? I actually cannot wait. Conditional or unconditional?

Haha Me too! so excited for september :smile:

I'm Unconditional because I took a gap year, what about you ? x
Reply 4
Original post by Bam_01_

Me too! Have you/are you going travelling? I'm hopefully off to work in an orphanage in cambodia for 6 weeks at the start of summer which should be an interesting challenge! What halls are you staying in? Have you booked them yet?
Reply 5
Original post by Bam_01_

oops sorry you said hampden haha my bad
Reply 6
That sounds amazing! I'm going to America for 2 weeks in August and maybe Berlin and Austria at the start of summer, depends how much money I have haha! Yeah hampden :wink: good luck with that, that sounds fantastic!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Bam_01_
That sounds amazing! I'm going to America for 2 weeks in August and maybe Berlin and Austria at the start of summer, depends how much money I have haha! Yeah hampden :wink: good luck with that, that sounds fantastic!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

hopefully-you too! see you in 6 months!:biggrin:
Original post by Bam_01_
Hey!

I'm studying print journalism :smile: and at Hampden!
Hi! I'm also a future foreign student for b journalism. any ideas on wht shud i expect ??:colondollar:
Original post by heysoulsister84
Hi! I'm also a future foreign student for b journalism. any ideas on wht shud i expect ??:colondollar:

4 years of total awesomeness I think!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by leahgaleabateman
I'm studying print journalism :smile: and at Hampden!

No way! What flat are you in? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going to be studying broadcast journalism next year at NTU.
Staying at Gill Street A232.
My surname is now Nichols not Pearman.
So excited for September!
Yes!! Finally, my results are out ! I can finally fulfill the conditional offer i got from NTU. Can't wait for September!
Original post by Helen_Louise92
4 years of total awesomeness I think!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in meridian court. It was the cheapest one I cud find since the whole thing was taking a dino chomp out of us. My parents are a bit happy. They say that the distance frm there to the city will make me run and possibly lose weight . lol:biggrin:
Hi there, I would really love some advice about Broadcast Journalism at NTU.

I definitely want to study at NTU, how important is reaching the set UCAS points ? Just incase I miss out slightly ? I reckon I've got the relevant experience needed, but the points total worries me a little. Could you give me any inside information? Thanks
Original post by OfficialOre
Hi there, I would really love some advice about Broadcast Journalism at NTU.

I definitely want to study at NTU, how important is reaching the set UCAS points ? Just incase I miss out slightly ? I reckon I've got the relevant experience needed, but the points total worries me a little. Could you give me any inside information? Thanks

Probably a bit late for you hun, but the UCAS points don't seem that important? I only got 280 and i know plenty of people who didn't reach the 300 asked for. It's more about how you come across in the interview where you have to do a radio voice test and write 200 words about why you want to be a journalist. Bring that passion across as well as a killer personal statement and the place should be yours! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending