The Student Room Group

should I include pre-university ECs in my CV?

When applying for a TC in an MNC should I include my preuniversity achievements in the CV which include performances abroad and overseas service trips? Thank you.
Sorry for asking a question in response to a question, but what the hell is an EC, TC, MNC??
Reply 2
Original post by jimmy93_rick
Sorry for asking a question in response to a question, but what the hell is an EC, TC, MNC??

I took EC to stand for extra-curriculars.
I'm hoping to head down the barrister route rather than solicitor but I would only include those type of ECs on my CV if they were sufficiently interesting or unusual. If it's a bunch of DoE or musical instrument grades then I doubt they care.
Reply 4
Original post by Forum User
I'm hoping to head down the barrister route rather than solicitor but I would only include those type of ECs on my CV if they were sufficiently interesting or unusual. If it's a bunch of DoE or musical instrument grades then I doubt they care.

I was a service trip leader of an overseas service trip and was paid to perform. Does that count?
Original post by nic1
I was a service trip leader of an overseas service trip and was paid to perform. Does that count?

I would think that is worth including but I'm no expert.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending