The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Business & Management 2013

Hi Guys,

I've accepted my offer at UWE for September 2013 doing Business and management and applied for accommodation at Marketgate, I was just wondering if there is anyone else on here doing the same, would be good to talk a few people in the same situation.

Jack
ye iv been accepted for business management with marketing and have applied for market gate and phoenix court, but student village as my preferred accommodation you never know if youll get that... Iv got friends who studied the same course and lived in phoenix court their first year and they said theres not much more you can ask for.
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by James Williams
ye iv been accepted for business management with marketing and have applied for market gate and phoenix court, but student village as my preferred accommodation you never know if youll get that... Iv got friends who studied the same course and lived in phoenix court their first year and they said theres not much more you can ask for.

Phoenix court is the expensive one isn't? You looking forward to going yet? Im absolutely ****ting myself aha, should be good but just worried about moving away and stuff, have you been to an open day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
no but iv visited because i have 2 friends that go to UWE already, everyones was really friendly. to be honest i cant wait to move away haha, and just remember everyone will be in the same situation as you so nothing to be worried about (advice i keep getting from friends). yes phoenix court is a bit more expensive thats why its not my first choice, i opted for the student village jsut because it seemed like the most obviouse choice, only downside is its not right in the city but its close enough.
Hey guys, yeah I went and saw the campus last week it's really nice and Bristol city is a nice place. I've got a place on the business management with with marketing course at UWE and Oxford Brookes but I literally don't know which to choose I think I'm leaning slightly to UWE, any advice?
Reply 5
Original post by Jordan Webster
Hey guys, yeah I went and saw the campus last week it's really nice and Bristol city is a nice place. I've got a place on the business management with with marketing course at UWE and Oxford Brookes but I literally don't know which to choose I think I'm leaning slightly to UWE, any advice?

Thats crazy I had offers from both too, I have uwe as my firm and oxford brookes as my insurance, oxford just doesnt seem as good as uwe!
Original post by jackpolson1
Thats crazy I had offers from both too, I have uwe as my firm and oxford brookes as my insurance, oxford just doesnt seem as good as uwe!

That's cool man, I chose UWE as my firm today just got to get finance and accommodation sorted now.
UWE and oxford brookes!? that not even a decision man, thats like choosing between a puppy and AIDS... oxford is a dull place, bristol is awesome, and UWE is higher ranked for business by quite a bit as far as i know. you definitely made the right choice.
Haha cheers man good to hear!
Reply 9
i've applied for business w/marketing (might change to marketing) & accommodation at marketgate, holllaaaaa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending