The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester University

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reekydeekz
Are there still applicant days running? I want to go but it's just kind of far to go for 1 day. Is it worth it? And are majority of the accommodations en suite ?

Yeh i was wondering if its worth going to an applicant day too, long drive and have already seen the uni, does anyone know what happens at one.... Haha
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by cassy says
Yeh i was wondering if its worth going to an applicant day too, long drive and have already seen the uni, does anyone know what happens at one.... Haha

You look around the uni, go to see your department, meet other people, go see Accomodation :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah right sounds cool at least there will be more en suite accomodation available :smile: do you know anything else about it? :smile:

Yeah! :smile: well it showed you what it's supposed to look like after they've finished! Looks so nice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by katiek1994
Yeah! :smile: well it showed you what it's supposed to look like after they've finished! Looks so nice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah hopefully it's reasonably affordable as well haha, what accommodation are you looking at at the mo then ? :smile:
Original post by peace-out
You look around the uni, go to see your department, meet other people, go see Accomodation :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hmm might be worth it then not too sure, are you going to one? :biggrin:
hmm might be worth it then not too sure, are you going to one? :biggrin:

I'm going to the May 1st one!! I'm from Northern Ireland!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 446
Are any of yous doing shared accomodation?
Ah hopefully it's reasonably affordable as well haha, what accommodation are you looking at at the mo then ? :smile:

Yeah I hope it's not too expensive! Well holly bank I think and the new one Those two are the only ensuite, self catered ones I think :smile: so I am gonna hopefully get one of those haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I hope it's not too expensive! Well holly bank I think and the new one Those two are the only ensuite, self catered ones I think :smile: so I am gonna hopefully get one of those haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just letting you know even if you out self catered en suite as your first preference you may not get it! I put it as my first last year but still managed to end up with my fourth or fifth preference! Just letting you know keep an open mind with Accomodation!! xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just letting you know even if you out self catered en suite as your first preference you may not get it! I put it as my first last year but still managed to end up with my fourth or fifth preference! Just letting you know keep an open mind with Accomodation!! xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg really that sucks! What do you think youre gonna put down as your five? I havent really looked at others except Hollybank!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too man hope i get them!! Where are you from? :smile:
Omg really that sucks! What do you think youre gonna put down as your five? I havent really looked at others except Hollybank!! X

Well I've stayed in Church College Close and Powys Court before (during the summer when students aren't using them!) and to be honest I really like both of them! I want my own bathroom though and I'll put 'self catered en suite' as my first choice! Then probably 'self catered' and my fourth and fifth options will be 'full board en suite' and 'full board' :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me too man hope i get them!! Where are you from? :smile:

And also just to let you know, you don't put the name of the Accomodation you want down, you out the type of accomodation! :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ashlauren92
Yeah Chester is my first choice :smile: what are you studying?? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im studying dance, what about you?

Apparently it's not for people who study dance! (Me) I feel like I'll be missing out!:frown:
Original post by Reekydeekz
Are there still applicant days running? I want to go but it's just kind of far to go for 1 day. Is it worth it? And are majority of the accommodations en suite ?

From what I've seen online of the accommodation for chester there are only two buildings with en suite!
Original post by Emmawilliamson95
Apparently it's not for people who study dance! (Me) I feel like I'll be missing out!:frown:

An applicant day? Surely you can still come along to have a look round the campus? Tickets are free!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 457
Does anyone have any recommendations about the accommodation.
I don't mind sharing facilities but which is the best for price?

Posted from TSR Mobile
An applicant day? Surely you can still come along to have a look round the campus? Tickets are free!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had a look on the website, it's for everyone else:/ I would just be aimlessly walking around on my own whilst everyone goes to view their courses hahah!
Original post by lealeae
Does anyone have any recommendations about the accommodation.
I don't mind sharing facilities but which is the best for price?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know much about accommodation but you can view them online via the chester website I think?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending