The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maid Marian
Is this unusual/really weird/creepy? :s-smilie: I've been infatuated with this boy (he's sort of my friend) for a year now, and I keep having dreams about him. Like last night I dreamed that he kept hugging me, and I took him home and tried to hide him in my house, lol. Then at the end of the dream, he fell out of a window and died, but he left me a note saying he'd see me in heaven :redface: I was gutted when I woke up (not because of the death bit, but because he fancied me and now it wasn't real).

So yeah. This is just one of many dreams I've had about him. I'm not gonna lie, I love having these dreams, but I'm thinking that it's quite creepy of me that I'm having them...

Does anyone else have dreams about their crushes like this? Or is it just me:K:

Yes, pretty sure this is normal, I think almost everyone has dreamed about their crush at one point at the least.
Yeah I've had random dreams about girls who I've fancied.
It happens, that's the beauty of dreams they can be completely random and are sometimes about events and subconscious thoughts and worries in the back of your mind.

For example, my time keeping is quite bad and I always end up rushing last minute.
Funny enough, I've had several dreams of where I've been catastrophically late for work! :biggrin:
Is this unusual/really weird/creepy? :s-smilie: I've been infatuated with this boy (he's sort of my friend) for a year now, and I keep having dreams about him. Like last night I dreamed that he kept hugging me, and I took him home and tried to hide him in my house, lol.

Lol, you can just tell you're going to be a hoarder/cat lady.
Reply 4
It's totally normal, I used to love having those dreams!
Don't really remember anyone dying but the rest of it was pretty good :P
Reply 5
I had a dream that my crush embraced me from behind :flutter:

We were literally about to kiss before my mother woke me up :grumble:

It's so sad because no matter how much you force yourself to dream about it, it will never feel as real :cry2:
Yeah I've had dreams like that, dreams where the girl I kept hugging a girl I had a crush on, and one dream where I was practically in a relationship with them.

Then there was a dream I had which led me to have a crush on someone. That was interesting, because in hindsight it was all quite like Inception.
We all have dreams like that from time to time. It's important to remember that they're just dreams, nothing more. Obviously, if they're persistent then it would probably be wise to consult a therapist.
Reply 8
Normal.
Reply 9
I'm currently going through the same thing. I've had feelings for this guy I know and spend a lot of time with for around a year and a half now. Literally half my dreams involve him in some way, it really sucks :/

Does anyone else have dreams about their crushes like this? Or is it just me:K:

Awww. What a sweet, sad dream. I hope you have some nicer ones about him too. I think it shows that you are concerned for his welfare but also you are hoping you are special to him. :smile:
OP you are adorable.

(But on a side note why would he leave a note if he fell accidently? Sounds like suicide to me :rofl:)
Reply 13
Thank you for the replies! Glad to see it's normal :smile:

Original post by AlexandrTheGreat
Lol, you can just tell you're going to be a hoarder/cat lady.

:mad:
I actually repped you on another thread, which I hadn't now :tongue:

Original post by xStaceyy
It's totally normal, I used to love having those dreams!
Don't really remember anyone dying but the rest of it was pretty good :P

Lol, that was the first time someone's died in my dreams. Normally when I dream about my crush, it's always something like him asking me to the ball (:biggrin:) or him holding my hand or kissing me ... lol.

Original post by Beige_Angel
I'm currently going through the same thing. I've had feelings for this guy I know and spend a lot of time with for around a year and a half now. Literally half my dreams involve him in some way, it really sucks :/

:hugs::console: Snap. Unrequited love. It sucks, but the way I see it, dreams feel real don't they? So even if it's never going to happen in RL, at least I am experiencing it in my dreams.
The crushing feeling when you wake up is just awful though.:frown:

Original post by Fullofsurprises
Awww. What a sweet, sad dream. I hope you have some nicer ones about him too. I think it shows that you are concerned for his welfare but also you are hoping you are special to him. :smile:

XD I do. That one was just unusually morbid :biggrin: I think I am in love with him, but I am just a weird nerdy friend to him. I would actually die for him (honestly I would).

Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :)
OP you are adorable.

(But on a side note why would he leave a note if he fell accidently? Sounds like suicide to me :rofl:)

:colondollar: Thanks. Wish my crush would think I was adorable, lol.

It was really weird. What actually happened was (I didn't wanna go into too much detail in my op :colondollar:), he fell out the window and I ran outside to look for him. But his body has disappeared and all that were left were his jeans (I know:confused:) and stuck inside them were loads of little bits of paper saying that he loved me yadda yadda.
It was a bit spooky:afraid:
Who doesn't have dreams about people they fancy?
Reply 15
Go make that dream, reality.
Original post by Beige_Angel

Literally in the same situation, it can't be healthy. Feel so horrible as she's one of my best friends :/
If only you could dream on whim :moon:

:colondollar: Thanks. Wish my crush would think I was adorable, lol.

Aww you sound so smitten. How do you know he dosnt?
Original post by Solid.Snake
Yeah I've had random dreams about girls who I've fancied.
It happens, that's the beauty of dreams they can be completely random and are sometimes about events and subconscious thoughts and worries in the back of your mind.

For example, my time keeping is quite bad and I always end up rushing last minute.
Funny enough, I've had several dreams of where I've been catastrophically late for work! :biggrin:

Same! Sometimes I wake up in a panic thinking it's 10;30 and I'm late for work... but it's actually the crack of dawn

Latest

Trending

Trending