The Student Room Group

Girls, answer this poll about attractiveness of muscles in males

Scroll to see replies

Original post by htc one s
do you fancy muscular guys, would you be in love with someone for being muscular alone?

I dont really like muscles. I don't find scrawny attractive, but I dont find muscles attractive either. I dont see why a boy has to be so obsessed with their appearances sometimes. I know its healthy etc etc, but I like a boy who's not really bothered (Not in the sense of letting themselves go)

Id pick a cute podge over a pack :wink:
do you think this guy is attractive?

chad-howse-247.jpg

Too many muscles..
Reply 42
Original post by sammyjade92
Too many muscles..

are you for real?
are you for real?

Whats the issue with me having my own opinion. Yes i'm for real.

:s-smilie:
Reply 44
Original post by sammyjade92
Whats the issue with me having my own opinion. Yes i'm for real.

:s-smilie:

your opinions are false
your opinions are false

stfu

:wink:
Reply 46
There is a correlation between how much muscle a guy has and how unattractive I find them. I however am an anomaly and would never listen to me so ...
do you think this guy is attractive?

chad-howse-247.jpg

As a 100% straight guy, I think that is attractive
i hate bulgy, show offy muscles.

I like guys broad and with a bit of muscle and a bit of fat. Six packs creep me out though, as do weirdly huge arms.
Reply 49
Original post by Voltozonic
It's people like you, with your attitude - and don't get me wrong it seems to be the majority of adolescent young men.. who contribute to the stereotypes that men should be out trying to impress women.

As corny as this sounds, if you think you're a good looking bloke with a lot to offer a girl, then make girls make the effort to be with you.

If you feel that'll threaten how often you're "getting laid".. then realise that's only a problem because society dictates that getting laid for a man is what makes him a man and it's bullpoo.

To me it's one of the biggest misconceptions of how to live your life as a male. It causes nothing but problems and anxiety for a lot of men, who then as a result spend their lives in the gym and acting like douches to girls because supposedly treating them like poo is what they secretly want and so again it's meant to make you more manly.

It's all rubbish and i don't see why I seem to be able to see this yet almost every other guy my age is blind to it.

it's biology
Reply 50
A huge YES . Especially the 2nd one, he's so :love: And his face is so :love:

P1000891.JPG

tumblr_m92bf4nx2j1rykie2o1_500.jpg

A big NO :teehee:

tumblr_mizwbnLVF21rcn7ino1_500_large.jpg

599102_460245950710680_1350000920_n_large.png
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ForgetMe

tumblr_mizwbnLVF21rcn7ino1_500_large.jpg

599102_460245950710680_1350000920_n_large.png

Looking at these pictures, it's really hard to say I don't mind if they're skinny or not
Reply 52
Original post by RemiMarcelle
Looking at these pictures, it's really hard to say I don't mind if they're skinny or not

:teehee:
Not fan of bodybuilder, even less of a fan of skinny. I don't muscles, or at least, some meat on a man even if undefined (I don't like ultra lean, or a guy that basically, is skinnier than me).
Reply 54
Original post by RemiMarcelle

What do you mean?
Would appreciate if someone would post something to keep the thread bumped up. I know this has been done before but girls do you find muscular guys more attractive?

Your options are most inferior. I prefer a swimmers/divers/athletes build.

Not rugbyish or gym-buffed, nor skinny.

Oh and this isn't bad (NSFW)

http://www.omgblog.com/media/2013/01/ChrisMears003.jpg
Original post by Voltozonic
What jamboogy said. Be yourself bro.

Males are obsessed now a days with looking a certain way to pick up girls where as a lot of females in society are not very good looking at all and dont try half as hard.

Personally, i'm fed up with the whole stereotype that men are supposed to make the effort when picking up women.

I actually had a girl come up to me the other day at a bar and ask me if i was going to by her a drink ? I told her to fork off. She was the one who was keen so she can buy me a bleeding drink.

Haha, awesome comment! I see some lady-negs. Clearly they don't like equality of the sexes when it comes to sex.
I can't say that I dislike men who work out, but too much muscle looks steroid-ish and too little looks unhealthy.
The guy I'm with right now is probably an average; he doesn't build muscles but he still has a slightly muscular figure that hides his slim figure. :colondollar:
Reply 58
Personally, I'm really not into muscular guys! I know many girls who agree with me but I also know many girls who disagree with me. So whatever build you are, there will still always be plenty of girls into you!
Reply 59
It depends, personally I like a bit of muscle but not too much. Guys with too much muscle like big arms and big chest I can't deal with :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending