Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Well done! :biggrin:

Thanks :biggrin: it's my best mark this year so I'm pleased :biggrin:D

USING THE TSR APP
Reply 4223
Original post by Olympiad
I got 96% In my geography test :woo:

USING THE TSR APP

Haha wooh! Are you taking geography A levels?

I had a physics test today... Walked out with my friends because we were kinda bored and lost.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elm Tree
Congrats! :woo:

I feel so famous, too many people are congratulating me :yay:
Joke joke, I don't normally boast my grades but its my highest this year so I'm pleased ;D

USING THE TSR APP
Original post by Jina
Haha wooh! Are you taking geography A levels?

I had a physics test today... Walked out with my friends because we were kinda bored and lost.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I might do, if my current teacher leaves then 100% I will, if she stays 60% I will

USING THE TSR APP
Reply 4226
Original post by Jina
Lol... Wait. You think that's me? -_-

Hahha I was being sarcastic!

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is why I need a sarcasm-judger-machine for the internet! In person, I can judge it well, but once you remove the actual speaking and looking at the person, I'm lost :frown:

Original post by MattFletcher
That's why I hate couples 'getting off' in school, I feel sick :frown:

44/50 - It was on the conflict in Northern Island. Starting at Bloody Sunday- Saville Report findings 2010

I used to have to walk home with a couple who would constantly stop, and 'get off' and they said I 'had' to stay. I usually just kept the score of 'tonsil tennis' which was more fun.

That's really good! Ooh, sounds cool, I need to look up the conflict in Northern Ireland some time!
Original post by Olympiad
I feel so famous, too many people are congratulating me :yay:
Joke joke, I don't normally boast my grades but its my highest this year so I'm pleased ;D

USING THE TSR APP

First Jina with the highest grade in her year now you :biggrin:
Original post by Vionar
This is why I need a sarcasm-judger-machine for the internet! In person, I can judge it well, but once you remove the actual speaking and looking at the person, I'm lost :frown:

Smilies do help.
Original post by Jina
Haha or you could text them as usual?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:nah: I'll leave them
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

At least you didn't rip your paper up, chuck a science stool across the room and scream "I CAN'T F***ING DO THIS!!" like someone in my class did.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
It's fixed I tell you :rofl:

I played on another site once... Using £... It was like luck haha one investment brings back loads, another *******ed it

Lost 1.25m in this investment.. wait for it to rise back up or sell before it crashes?
Reply 4232
Original post by Vionar

Haha sorry.. I like being sarcastic a lot... I'll try to make it obvious next time.
If that was a screenshot of my phone though and you went in at it the way you did, i'd probably be eating soil in my garden right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dathtom
At least you didn't rip your paper up, chuck a science stool across the room and scream "I CAN'T F***ING DO THIS!!" like someone in my class did.

Lool too much stress :rofl:
Lost 1.25m in this investment.. wait for it to rise back up or sell before it crashes?

Haha, I don't know the business or how well it's done in the past :tongue: it'd probably crash though
Reply 4235
Original post by dathtom

Haha wow! I'd be in the exclusion corridor for a week if I did that! Someone did that at your school?!! :redface:
We were all just talking and not taking the test seriously. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Haha wow! I'd be in the exclusion corridor for a week if I did that! Someone did that at your school?!! :redface:
We were all just talking and not taking the test seriously. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be fair, I think he has some 'issues', but this is pretty normal for him. At least it didn't hit someone that time :biggrin:
Reply 4237
Original post by Jina
Haha sorry.. I like being sarcastic a lot... I'll try to make it obvious next time.
If that was a screenshot of my phone though and you went in at it the way you did, i'd probably be eating soil in my garden right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's fine, so do I! But less on here, I'm quite concious of how difficult it is to work, but if it is really necessary, I will use it! Don't eat soil! It could contain worms! I'm not very good at the whole sensitivity thing am I?

Smilies do help.

I know, but not ones that assist the sarcasm!
I just want to start A levels.. Hate revising for so many different subjects :sigh:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4239
Original post by dathtom

Someone did throw a science stool at someone else maybe in year eight in my school. Although, that wasn't an exam or a mock or anything. In our mocks, someone did get kicked out of the exams almost every time because she had some sort of feud with one of the teachers.

Latest