The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4240
ah the joys of habbo hotel
Reply 4241
Original post by Vionar
It's fine, so do I! But less on here, I'm quite concious of how difficult it is to work, but if it is really necessary, I will use it! Don't eat soil! It could contain worms! I'm not very good at the whole sensitivity thing am I?

I know, but not ones that assist the sarcasm!

You are terrible at the sensitivity thing! Haha that's me being insensitive and stating that to you. I've made people cry a few times and that's probably clued me in on sensitiveness. But yeah... Haha, i'd probably also dump my hypothetical bf after your speech. :tongue:

Soil is nutritious! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elm Tree
I just want to start GCSEs.. Hate revising for so many different subjects :sigh:

I think you mean a levels... :frown:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I think you mean a levels... :frown:

:lol:
derp
Reply 4244
Original post by dathtom
To be fair, I think he has some 'issues', but this is pretty normal for him. At least it didn't hit someone that time :biggrin:

Ahh... That's understandable. :smile:
We have problem students too... But our class is top set science haha, if the head was there i'd sit back and complete the paper.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:lol:
derp

:teehee: but me too!
Reply 4246
Original post by Jina
You are terrible at the sensitivity thing! Haha that's me being insensitive and stating that to you. I've made people cry a few times and that's probably clued me in on sensitiveness. But yeah... Haha, i'd probably also dump my hypothetical bf after your speech. :tongue:

Soil is nutritious! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's true, I'm awful! Generally, in person, I wouldn't say anything bad, even if it's horrendously obvious! On here, I'm some sort of horrific meany! Glad to see I'm destroying hypothetical relationships :tongue:

For plants! What if you ate a worm, or a bug!?
Reply 4247
Original post by Vionar
It's true, I'm awful! Generally, in person, I wouldn't say anything bad, even if it's horrendously obvious! On here, I'm some sort of horrific meany! Glad to see I'm destroying hypothetical relationships :tongue:

For plants! What if you ate a worm, or a bug!?

We're like opposites. Haha i usually say things in real life but i'm still a good person. (A)... I'm the one who chases people who run out of class crying. But once during food technology my friend and i took our sarcasm wahaay too far.

Friend 1: *stirs cake mixture and tastes it* "omg, this is nice"
Friend 2: Did you put it in your mouth?! :redface:
Friend 1: nah, i shoved it up my nose. Loool -_-

Haha quite an achievement! If I ever get into a cyber war, i'm calling you to fight for me. :smile:. Haha im kidding child, soil is bad!

Posted from TSR Mobile
My investment is going back up :smile:
First Jina with the highest grade in her year now you :biggrin:

woo!!!
I only do well in Physics/Classics/ICT/Geography,English

I'm terrible at Maths, Biology, Chemistry -.-

USING THE TSR APP
Reply 4250
Does anyone know the link for the edexcel maths grade boundaries? Results coming out tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Does anyone know the link for the edexcel maths grade boundaries? Results coming out tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wouldn't talk about edexcel exams if I were you

:getmecoat:
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

gcse? I could help probably if it was igcse

USING THE TSR APP
Reply 4253
Wouldn't talk about edexcel exams if I were you

:getmecoat:

LOL why?! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4254
Original post by Olympiad
gcse? I could help probably if it was igcse

USING THE TSR APP

It's GCSE... Thanks though! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lost $1200 today from not exiting yesterday, so in the red I'm afraid! :frown:
Original post by Jina
It's GCSE... Thanks though! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahhh sorry!

USING THE TSR APP
Reply 4257
Original post by Jina
We're like opposites. Haha i usually say things in real life but i'm still a good person. (A)... I'm the one who chases people who run out of class crying. But once during food technology my friend and i took our sarcasm wahaay too far.

Friend 1: *stirs cake mixture and tastes it* "omg, this is nice"
Friend 2: Did you put it in your mouth?! :redface:
Friend 1: nah, i shoved it up my nose. Loool -_-

Haha quite an achievement! If I ever get into a cyber war, i'm calling you to fight for me. :smile:. Haha im kidding child, soil is bad!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really!? I've never said anything in real life! :tongue: I definitely know that chase-y person!

:lol: You get to make cakes in foot tech, we made a dodgy looking pasta thing / dog food thing.

I also do break-ups! Aurororororo is good for cyber arguments, especially when money's involved! I detest worms and bugs, so that's why I'm a bit AAAAAHHHHHH about soil!

You might receive a ban, that's all I'm saying mods!
Original post by L'Evil Fish
But when it comes to friends I probably am tbf... I'll ask people now :wink: they should say yes tbh

Sorry this was your last post so quoting you here
- just remembered that mandarin doesn't have an alphabet :lool: every word has a different charcter

USING THE TSR APP

Latest