The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes Yes Yes

Slowly making my losses back
:smile:
Original post by Olympiad
Sorry this was your last post so quoting you here
- just remembered that mandarin doesn't have an alphabet :lool: every word has a different charcter

USING THE TSR APP

So... ?:s-smilie:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
So... ?:s-smilie:

Confused as you if you are asking me what then or why I'm telling you so ill answer both :tongue:
- Each word has a different character dependent upon its sound
- because you mentioned it on the Swahili thread :P

USING THE TSR APP
Reply 4263
Original post by Vionar
Really!? I've never said anything in real life! :tongue: I definitely know that chase-y person!

:lol: You get to make cakes in foot tech, we made a dodgy looking pasta thing / dog food thing.

I also do break-ups! Aurororororo is good for cyber arguments, especially when money's involved! I detest worms and bugs, so that's why I'm a bit AAAAAHHHHHH about soil!

Haha... Sometimes you just gotta let it out and when people are complete idiots I unleash the jina within! Lol I apologise afterwards. Haha the chasey person job is hard... Usually we all end up crying... Only girls schools are hard work. Loool

Hahahahaha! We used to make chicken pies, fruit pies, cakes, pizzas and anything when the teacher was feeling good. We'd burn things most of the time.

Haha Wooh! Give me a demo! You're a cool year 10! Lol
Haha Aurorororora really?! Ahh... I'll have to see him in action one day.

Lol if we have a worm at school... Ah, everyone goes mad. One brave girl picks it up and chases the rest of the school with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Confused as you if you are asking me what then or why I'm telling you so ill answer both :tongue:
- Each word has a different character dependent upon its sound
- because you mentioned it on the Swahili thread :P

USING THE TSR APP

So how do I do it?:s-smilie:
Reply 4265
Original post by Elm Tree
You might receive a ban, that's all I'm saying mods!

Woaah... Just for mentioning grade boundaries? That's public info though? I'll keep my mouth shut lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
So how do I do it?:s-smilie:

It has loads - like thousands of different symbols, so you would have to memorise them all in order to form words

USING THE TSR APP
Wouldn't talk about edexcel exams if I were you

:getmecoat:

You can discuss Edexcel exams until after at least 12 hours have passed since the exam was sat.
It has loads - like thousands of different symbols, so you would have to memorise them all in order to form words

USING THE TSR APP

I'm confused...
Burger for dinner :tongue:erfect:

USING THE TSR APP
I'm hurt :frown:
Reply 4271
Original post by Jina
Haha... Sometimes you just gotta let it out and when people are complete idiots I unleash the jina within! Lol I apologise afterwards. Haha the chasey person job is hard... Usually we all end up crying... Only girls schools are hard work. Loool

Hahahahaha! We used to make chicken pies, fruit pies, cakes, pizzas and anything when the teacher was feeling good. We'd burn things most of the time.

Haha Wooh! Give me a demo! You're a cool year 10! Lol
Haha Aurorororora really?! Ahh... I'll have to see him in action one day.

Lol if we have a worm at school... Ah, everyone goes mad. One brave girl picks it up and chases the rest of the school with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The amount of times I've had to restrain myself from saying something horrible! Honestly, a teacher asked which political party Keir Hardie was from (she had a piece of paper in front of her saying "Keir Hardie, Labour MP" and what did she say? "The House of Commons." That's all I need to say.

Boys just seem to punch each other and get over it, whereas girls have to go through an extremely long, drawn out process! At least you don't have the boys, especially with relationship 'trouble' when the person's sitting opposite you.

That sounds so much more fun! Although, at one point, there was a food fight with cream being thrown across the room throughout the lesson! It didn't help that we only had about ten people in the class, and the majority were chavs.

I can't do a demo without any inspiration, I'd need to know how long you'd been dating, why you broke up etc. Someone broke up with someone through me, and I had to tell the person face to face. That was awkward.

There was once a huge spider under some boy's bag, I told him, and he didn't believe me. A minute later he shouted that there was a huge spider on his leg. The class went mad!
I'm confused...

Mandarin has a variety of symbols, rather than a alphabet.
So if you wanted to learn it, you would learn all the symbols and use them to link words together.
However, it has lots of symbols - thousands.

I obviously am not fluent, thus I've learnt how to write a variety of words rather than simply using the symbols - find it much easier

USING THE TSR APP
Reply 4273
I'm hurt :frown:

Why? Or is this another joke? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Why? Or is this another joke? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Look next to my posts :gasp:
Mandarin has a variety of symbols, rather than a alphabet.
So if you wanted to learn it, you would learn all the symbols and use them to link words together.
However, it has lots of symbols - thousands.

I obviously am not fluent, thus I've learnt how to write a variety of words rather than simply using the symbols - find it much easier

USING THE TSR APP

I give up :tongue:
I give up :tongue:

It is a difficult language but once you get the basics you'll be amazing :biggrin:

USING THE TSR APP
Reply 4277
Original post by Vionar
The amount of times I've had to restrain myself from saying something horrible! Honestly, a teacher asked which political party Keir Hardie was from (she had a piece of paper in front of her saying "Keir Hardie, Labour MP" and what did she say? "The House of Commons." That's all I need to say.

Boys just seem to punch each other and get over it, whereas girls have to go through an extremely long, drawn out process! At least you don't have the boys, especially with relationship 'trouble' when the person's sitting opposite you.

That sounds so much more fun! Although, at one point, there was a food fight with cream being thrown across the room throughout the lesson! It didn't help that we only had about ten people in the class, and the majority were chavs.

I can't do a demo without any inspiration, I'd need to know how long you'd been dating, why you broke up etc. Someone broke up with someone through me, and I had to tell the person face to face. That was awkward.

There was once a huge spider under some boy's bag, I told him, and he didn't believe me. A minute later he shouted that there was a huge spider on his leg. The class went mad!

Haha my god. Major face-palm moment! To be honest because my school is streamed I don't get to hear many face palm moments but on Monday I went to the maths C grade class and it was sooo funny!

Haha don't i know the drawn out process well! Lol Boys seem like a rare species to me, so foreign haha.... I'd love to see one of these much talked about fights! Wooah drama on the tables! Lol we do get our fair share of drama however, namely today, a friend stole another's ex.... -_-

Haha ohhh man! It seems everyone has food fights! :frown: Our class of girls would go mad! Anyone would take anyones pies and put them in the oven then someones would burn and it'd be chaos.

Looooool.... That's nice of the someone! Lol ok.... Hypothetical situation:
- couple been dating for 2 years. Girl wants to break up because she's found someone better plus the guys a douche... But your friend too. Break it up!

Lolololol! We have crows around one little insect and god forbid there's a bee in class. Today at lunch my friends and I went around describing bees to teachers and trying to get them to tell us what it was. Hilarrrr!
We have a plan to make up a creature that has "one pink eye, one green eye, is longer than our arms and leaves juice behind" to the science teachers and get them to help us guess what it is. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is a difficult language but once you get the basics you'll be amazing :biggrin:

USING THE TSR APP

Haha. I'll google it all later..
Reply 4279
Original post by Jina
Haha my god. Major face-palm moment! To be honest because my school is streamed I don't get to hear many face palm moments but on Monday I went to the maths C grade class and it was sooo funny!

Haha don't i know the drawn out process well! Lol Boys seem like a rare species to me, so foreign haha.... I'd love to see one of these much talked about fights! Wooah drama on the tables! Lol we do get our fair share of drama however, namely today, a friend stole another's ex.... -_-

Haha ohhh man! It seems everyone has food fights! :frown: Our class of girls would go mad! Anyone would take anyones pies and put them in the oven then someones would burn and it'd be chaos.

Looooool.... That's nice of the someone! Lol ok.... Hypothetical situation:
- couple been dating for 2 years. Girl wants to break up because she's found someone better plus the guys a douche... But your friend too. Break it up!

Lolololol! We have crows around one little insect and god forbid there's a bee in class. Today at lunch my friends and I went around describing bees to teachers and trying to get them to tell us what it was. Hilarrrr!
We have a plan to make up a creature that has "one pink eye, one green eye, is longer than our arms and leaves juice behind" to the science teachers and get them to help us guess what it is. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

She didn't realise where she went wrong as well! That is so lucky, I have to be in the same group as people aiming to get Es. My (top set) maths group is funny - "Easter isn't for money, it's for chocolate!"

Your divisive school is inhibiting your social development! :eek: You don't have fights!? There was one today actually, we often have them between girls. That's bad! I think one of the best (worst) dramas I was involved in was when a girl I knew said that she had slept with a year eleven in a bush in a park, and he denied it. This thing went on for weeks, as people wouldn't talk to the girl, there were numerous arguments, speculations, questions about specifics etc. She wasn't the most attractive plant in the pot, to say the least.

It was really fun! But at one point, the main person got expelled after many many many many many incidents. The school was so much quieter. One girl actually suggested that everyone should protest against it, and no one should do their work until the girl got back into the school. Wouldn't have been much different to usual.

Erm... it would also depend on how it needs to be done, like nice or OMFG YOU ****, I HATE YOU. But maybe something like: Ok, this isn't going to be easy for you to hear, but just listen. It's about *soon to be ex*. She's decided that she can't do this any more, I think you both know it's not been working out. She's just found someone else, it's not you, it's her, she just thinks you want different things (that bit I had to put, it's just too clicheed [with an accent] to leave out!) Is that good enough? If it was by text or facebook or something, I'd be much harsher, and it helps if I don't like the person.

I'd be part of the crowd! In primary school, a bee flew into class, everyone (and I mean everyone) ran to the side of the classroom literally pressed up against the wall, while I was just sitting there, not moving. They were continually shouting at me to run away, then the bee left and I was a hero!

:lol:I'd like to know their guesses!

Latest