The Student Room Group

Sex with boss?

I might sound like a weirdo but I just want some unbiased opinions, and I have spoken to my friends about this and they all think I shouldn't sleep with him. Basically...

I started my job six months ago. The boss is gorgeous, and only about ten years older than me. I have made it clear I'm attracted to him - almost everyone is! He's single, and definitely straight (he has kids with his ex).

Anyway the problem is that he just hardly responds to any flirting, and I think it's because he knows people will see us and he could lose his job. I don't have his number or Facebook so every time I talk to him it is at work, in front of my colleagues/his employees so it is hard to tell him how much I like him.

Even though he doesn't really flirt or anything I know he's attracted to me because he's given me a lot of 'looks' and asked me sexual questions before and touched the top of my leg when I was the only person in the room when almost everyone else was away doing training

Anyway my plan is tomorrow I'm asking him for a lift home, & ill ask him if he wants to come in side and fling myself at him lol. My question basically is though will he turn me down, because I really don't want to get turned down then have to see him everyday.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Katiiex
I might sound like a weirdo but I just want some unbiased opinions, and I have spoken to my friends about this and they all think I shouldn't sleep with him. Basically...

I started my job six months ago. The boss is gorgeous, and only about ten years older than me. I have made it clear I'm attracted to him - almost everyone is! He's single, and definitely straight (he has kids with his ex).

Anyway the problem is that he just hardly responds to any flirting, and I think it's because he knows people will see us and he could lose his job. I don't have his number or Facebook so every time I talk to him it is at work, in front of my colleagues/his employees so it is hard to tell him how much I like him.

Even though he doesn't really flirt or anything I know he's attracted to me because he's given me a lot of 'looks' and asked me sexual questions before and touched the top of my leg when I was the only person in the room when almost everyone else was away doing training

Anyway my plan is tomorrow I'm asking him for a lift home, & ill ask him if he wants to come in side and fling myself at him lol. My question basically is though will he turn me down, because I really don't want to get turned down then have to see him everyday.

Please, before you act, think about the possible repercussions, maybe you guys will hit it off, get married, have kids and live happily ever after for the rest of your lives, but maybe, you'll sleep together, then it'll be really awkward between you both, eventually resulting in you losing your job because either you quit or he fires you.

Now obviously neither has to happen, but you have to understand that you may lose your job because of this, it's NEVER a good idea to have sexual encounters with people from the workplace, even the internet says so. Can't you find equally attractive guys elsewhere?

Then again, I'm still in school so what do I know...
Might sound like a weirdo? You do, 100%...

USING THE TSR APP
Reply 3
Original post by Olympiad
Might sound like a weirdo? You do, 100%...

USING THE TSR APP

Thanks :smile: at least I don't have a picture of peppa pig as my avatar though, lol.. kind of weird
Reply 4
TSR is a moral cesspit
Reply 5
Original post by Anythingoo1
Please, before you act, think about the possible repercussions, maybe you guys will hit it off, get married, have kids and live happily ever after for the rest of your lives, but maybe, you'll sleep together, then it'll be really awkward between you both, eventually resulting in you losing your job because either you quit or he fires you.

Now obviously neither has to happen, but you have to understand that you may lose your job because of this, it's NEVER a good idea to have sexual encounters with people from the workplace, even the internet says so. Can't you find equally attractive guys elsewhere?

Then again, I'm still in school so what do I know...

There are a lot of hot guys at work and I've slept with one of them already (he came onto me), but I fancy my manager the most lol. I go out most weekends and meet lads but none of them really match up to him :/ x
Reply 6
Hmmm he might just shout out "RAPE" when you fling yourself, who knows? :rolleyes:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Emre944
Hmmm he might just shout out "RAPE" when you fling youself, who knows? :rolleyes:

Lmao! I doubt it, I know he wants to but I think he's scared of people finding out. I kind of think why would he shag me when he could just shag someone who isn't from work and not worry that he could lose his job. If its at mine though no one will find out so he would probably want to :rolleyes:
No No No. :angry:
Reply 9
I'd say go for it.

But your job is probably on the line..
It's getting to the point nowadays where shagging your boss might just pull you out of the quicksand and lead to stable employment. In light of that I say go for it.
I see what you're saying, but on the off chance that you've misread the situation things could turn sour and awkward very, very quickly.

If you really need this to happen then come up with a situation which causes him to make the first move and not yourself, that way you have less liability.

However I don't think putting either of you in this kind of situation is smart. As you said if his boss found out you two were sleeping together your boss could get sacked, which wouldn't be very good considering he has children to support.
Go for it.
Reply 13
Go for it, can't wait to see hear how this ends!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fling yourself at him?????? wahhhh why would you give yourself on a plate to him, im sure there are many many woman in the office who he likes or what not and who are 'flinging' themselves at him.

Also do you actually want to keep your job??? how many success stories have you heard of a boss sleeping with his employee and it all ending wonderfully and great ive heard of none.

What happens if you sleep with him, then he disgards you and throws you to the side, how would you feel?, how would you feel if you slept with him and then he went and slept with one of your work mates? or what happens when he gets a gilfriend or what not and you have to stand by and watch?.

offices can be very very bitch and gossipy if you sleep with him be prepared for a backlash
how old are you?
Reply 16
Original post by AverageExcellence
how old are you?

21:smile:
Original post by Katiiex

What is your question? And don't do it, especially if he could lose his job.
This is literally the worst idea ever. Really.
Reply 19
You think he's attracted to you and he hasn't implied it whatsoever? I think you're hoping...

Latest

Trending

Trending