The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Down with western civilization... I'll probably be killed for this but its worth it :frown:
Reply 4281
Original post by Elm Tree
Down with western civilization... I'll probably be killed for this but its worth it :frown:

? Oh well, I'll join the revolution!

(what are we rebelling against? other than western civilization!)
Original post by Vionar
? Oh well, I'll join the revolution!

(what are we rebelling against? other than western civilization!)

Governments trying to control us.I'm saying it now, In the future it will be like 1984 :frown:
Reply 4283
Original post by Vionar
She didn't realise where she went wrong as well! That is so lucky, I have to be in the same group as people aiming to get Es. My (top set) maths group is funny - "Easter isn't for money, it's for chocolate!"

Your divisive school is inhibiting your social development! :eek: You don't have fights!? There was one today actually, we often have them between girls. That's bad! I think one of the best (worst) dramas I was involved in was when a girl I knew said that she had slept with a year eleven in a bush in a park, and he denied it. This thing went on for weeks, as people wouldn't talk to the girl, there were numerous arguments, speculations, questions about specifics etc. She wasn't the most attractive plant in the pot, to say the least.

It was really fun! But at one point, the main person got expelled after many many many many many incidents. The school was so much quieter. One girl actually suggested that everyone should protest against it, and no one should do their work until the girl got back into the school. Wouldn't have been much different to usual.

Erm... it would also depend on how it needs to be done, like nice or OMFG YOU ****, I HATE YOU. But maybe something like: Ok, this isn't going to be easy for you to hear, but just listen. It's about *soon to be ex*. She's decided that she can't do this any more, I think you both know it's not been working out. She's just found someone else, it's not you, it's her, she just thinks you want different things (that bit I had to put, it's just too clicheed [with an accent] to leave out!) Is that good enough? If it was by text or facebook or something, I'd be much harsher, and it helps if I don't like the person.

I'd be part of the crowd! In primary school, a bee flew into class, everyone (and I mean everyone) ran to the side of the classroom literally pressed up against the wall, while I was just sitting there, not moving. They were continually shouting at me to run away, then the bee left and I was a hero!

:lol:I'd like to know their guesses!

Awwe... Some people need blessing. Though others just do it for pure attention. -_- I found out teachers are nicer to their lower set students, the same teachers I had before actually have personalities with their new classes. :redface: why?!

Haha indeed! I am the least of their worries however, my friend runs away from boys. She's THAT scared of them. Haha I'm a pretty social person (in real life) and get along with anyone... I think i'll survive. :smile: hahaha woww... I don't know who to feel sorry for?! At my school theres always pregnancy rumours, everyones pregnant at one point lol

Blaaah... I love it when naughty people get punished. Haha justice needs to be served! The girls at my school LOVE to pick fights, the day before half term these girls were acting up so much because i told them to be quiet during my assessment. They came to the lunch hall trying to intimidate me and they looked so pathetic...i was like... If only i didnt have exams. When i saw the girls alone, they couldn't even look at me. Frustrates me that these girls feel the need to impress their friends in order to have confidence.

Lolololoool! I was reading that and thinking "woaah... Cliché!" ... Thank god it was deliberate. You'd be the perfect match-breaker! Haha a real situation would defo be more entertaining!

Haha we must live for these heroic moments! Congrats!

Loool, i shall indulge you tomorrow with their responses. We also found this disgusting hair bubble on the floor, picked it up and took it to the leisure/maintenance reception and we told them to put it in the lost and found, the guy was laughing so much. Last time we took a broom to them and made up a story about my friend tripping over it and it was hilarious. She was acting and making it so dramatic. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like Twitter now :smug:
I'm on $99,775.93 not bad, not bad :tongue: I made like $1000 from my last stock.
Reply 4286
Original post by MangoFreak
I like Twitter now :smug:

Haha say hi to bude from me on twitter! Wrong time to get addicted btw! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup, well I'm not too sure about the UK but the Us definitely are.

I do invest all my money :smile:.
I invested like 96k to make the $1000, I know it's not a lot but I was happy to make a profit because it was loosing me money before.

And I don't actually call whether or not stocks will go up or down.. I just invest in companies by looking at the graphs and guessing whether it will increase or decrease; stupid I know but I haven't had time to read the article on factors affecting stock and how to determine whether you should invest in a stock.
Reply 4288
i have never thought i would be saying this but i actually enjoy revising! particularly for french and geography yay

:france:
Reply 4289
Original post by gomg
i have never thought i would be saying this but i actually enjoy revising! particularly for french and geography yay

:france:

Really? :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am getting really annoyed atm with some people on this forum atm.
Reply 4291
Original post by Bluffroom
I am getting really annoyed atm with some people on this forum atm.

:frown: Is it me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4292
Governments trying to control us.I'm saying it now, In the future it will be like 1984 :frown:

Tin foil hat anyone? :tongue: Only joking! I wouldn't say it's that bad, but things can get very bad very quickly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope.

In other news, 2/3 of SHM have formed a new project called departures. :facepalm2:
Original post by Vionar
Tin foil hat anyone? :tongue: Only joking! I wouldn't say it's that bad, but things can get very bad very quickly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sandy hook was definitely an inside job, the gvmnt used it as an excuse to increase gun control so people won't be able to fight back.

I have a feeling that the Boston bombings were also planned and the gvmnt will use it to make the public agree with them implementing more surveillance measures. I don't think they'll find out who did it on purpose.

The Us is heading towards becoming a Totalitarian state!
(edited 11 years ago)
Sandy hook was definitely an inside job, the gvmnt used it as an excuse to increase gun control so people won't be able to fight back.

I have a feeling that the Boston bombings were also planned and the gvmnt will use it to make the public agree with them implementing more surveillance measures. I don't think they'll find out who did it on purpose.

Are you actually insane? :lolwut:
Burger was nice :biggrin:

USING THE TSR APP
Reply 4297
Original post by Jina
Awwe... Some people need blessing. Though others just do it for pure attention. -_- I found out teachers are nicer to their lower set students, the same teachers I had before actually have personalities with their new classes. :redface: why?!

Haha indeed! I am the least of their worries however, my friend runs away from boys. She's THAT scared of them. Haha I'm a pretty social person (in real life) and get along with anyone... I think i'll survive. :smile: hahaha woww... I don't know who to feel sorry for?! At my school theres always pregnancy rumours, everyones pregnant at one point lol

Blaaah... I love it when naughty people get punished. Haha justice needs to be served! The girls at my school LOVE to pick fights, the day before half term these girls were acting up so much because i told them to be quiet during my assessment. They came to the lunch hall trying to intimidate me and they looked so pathetic...i was like... If only i didnt have exams. When i saw the girls alone, they couldn't even look at me. Frustrates me that these girls feel the need to impress their friends in order to have confidence.

Lolololoool! I was reading that and thinking "woaah... Cliché!" ... Thank god it was deliberate. You'd be the perfect match-breaker! Haha a real situation would defo be more entertaining!

Haha we must live for these heroic moments! Congrats!

Loool, i shall indulge you tomorrow with their responses. We also found this disgusting hair bubble on the floor, picked it up and took it to the leisure/maintenance reception and we told them to put it in the lost and found, the guy was laughing so much. Last time we took a broom to them and made up a story about my friend tripping over it and it was hilarious. She was acting and making it so dramatic. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or we could educate them? Those are just lost souls. I've seen that, my set two English class in year nine was much more relaxed than any others, but I think that was just the teacher. They might feel sorry for them?

Oh dear. Afraid of boys. That certainly is something to tell the boyfriend... oh...well... Funnily enough, most people who are supposedly pregnant leave the school, but there was one who didn't, she said she had a miscarriage but no one would believe her, yet they believed some much worse stuff.

Alas, most of the time nothing's done about it, but it's always funny watching someone get shouted at! People seem to enjoy arguing, they can't not fight! It's amazing what having a mask will do to a person.

It was awfully clichéed! It's not really fun unless you just say something like 'it's not her, it's you, just face it, you two very a rubbish couple and only wanted to be more popular'.

:rofl: A hair bubble!? 'Last time' is this a regular occurence?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4298

To be fair, I do think that if you look at these events in a certain way, it could seem like there's an ulterior motive, but currently, I don't think that they do.

The US is almost never going to agree to much gun control!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4299
Original post by Vionar
Or we could educate them? Those are just lost souls. I've seen that, my set two English class in year nine was much more relaxed than any others, but I think that was just the teacher. They might feel sorry for them?

Oh dear. Afraid of boys. That certainly is something to tell the boyfriend... oh...well... Funnily enough, most people who are supposedly pregnant leave the school, but there was one who didn't, she said she had a miscarriage but no one would believe her, yet they believed some much worse stuff.

Alas, most of the time nothing's done about it, but it's always funny watching someone get shouted at! People seem to enjoy arguing, they can't not fight! It's amazing what having a mask will do to a person.

It was awfully clichéed! It's not really fun unless you just say something like 'it's not her, it's you, just face it, you two very a rubbish couple and only wanted to be more popular'.

:rofl: A hair bubble!? 'Last time' is this a regular occurence?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What I've learnt from being in the C class is that the girls are pushed hard enough, they're spoon fed and treated like babies. On MONDAY they were taught metric units ... No joke, after the exam.

Hahaha... I'd be surprised if she has a bf, she crosses the road when she sees boys. Ahh... Young girls ruin their lives by getting pregnant... Nothing to be proud of. :/

Lol fair enough the girls want to argue/fight with me but the way they needed to come as a class. I just sat there and carried on eating lol. If they're so hyped they can come to me alone, other-wise they can bugger off... You ever been in a fight?

Lololol... You're meaaaan!! Haha you needa tell me if you ever break up with someone :biggrin:

Haha yup! The guys that work at the leisure desk are sooo moody and scary! We give each other dares and approach them lol! Thrill seeking!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest