The Student Room Group

Forever being told I look like Davina Mccall...is it just the horrible nose??

Scroll to see replies

#5 is sexy as ****. :lol:
Original post by RabbitCFH
#5 is sexy as ****. :lol:

:biggrin: As you can tell, sexiness isn't really a goal of mine. I laugh at myself quite a lot :rolleyes:
If you want my honest opinion, yes you do look very similar to Davina McCall! :biggrin:
However, I wouldn't really say it's insulting as I think she's quite an attractive lady.
Reply 23
You look like her but that doesn't change the fact that you're still very beautiful. I always thought Davina was hot anyway :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am now pacified that yes I do look like Davina to some other people but no that does not (always) have to be offensive. Happy days. Still think i'll change my hair though :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by eliza.anne
You look like her but that doesn't change the fact that you're still very beautiful. I always thought Davina was hot anyway :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Davina has an amazing ass too
Reply 26
Original post by Fusion
Davina has an amazing ass too

I'll have to look into this later :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eliza.anne

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're lovely :biggrin:
Reply 28
Original post by JennaEmBee
You're lovely :biggrin:

:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg, no word of a lie. I opened the attachment, must have pressed something and couldn't get off it! Your whole face filled my screen and I spent about 10 seconds zooming in and out of it, trying to get off. Made me chuckle :smile:

Yes, you do, btw.
I think Davinas nose is fine and she looks perfect i would marry that anyday! Plus you do look very similar. Your nose is fine. Stop being so self concious all our lives have an expiry date and you dont want to sit there worrying about stupid little things, enjoy life.
Original post by HopefulMidwife
Omg, no word of a lie. I opened the attachment, must have pressed something and couldn't get off it! Your whole face filled my screen and I spent about 10 seconds zooming in and out of it, trying to get off. Made me chuckle :smile:

Yes, you do, btw.

Eeek that sounds creepy :eek: well then I suppose after that encounter you are well qualified to say whether I do or not haha
You are live on TSR, please, do not swear.
Eeek that sounds creepy :eek: well then I suppose after that encounter you are well qualified to say whether I do or not haha

LMAO, it was funny though. I'm easily pleased when it comes to things I find funny.
Original post by Thatstudentdude
You are live on TSR, please, do not swear.

I have been asked to say that phrase (minus TSR) by strangers. :s-smilie: Why. I'm very very welsh, it's not like I'm going to look more like her when I'm saying that in my thick valley accent..:rolleyes:
You look like a mental patient.
Original post by fudgemuffins
You look like a mental patient.

Yerp :cool:

better than looking like a stuck up, no fun, hooty-tooty, fanny Ann. :tongue:

If I'd known more than a handful of people were going to answer I'd have used better pics, in which I still actually look nuts, just a more presentable nutter, and slightly less stupid faces perhaps..
Looking like her is fine but I hope you are not loud and aggressive like that frightful woman too.
Original post by CaptainDudeson
Looking like her is fine but I hope you are not loud and aggressive like that frightful woman too.

I am loud and aggressive only when I need to be :biggrin:
Couldn't agree with you more about the interrupting thing.

ALSO >MYRIBTAT.jpg your username is on my ribs hehe

Oh wow, the tattoo looks great! :smile: I've been forever wanting to get a similar tattoo too.

It seems like a big commitment though lol, I think I'll take the leap of faith one day.

Quick Reply

Latest