The Student Room Group

Attracted to a girl

Okay, so theres this girl at work I really like. Shes in Starbucks which is connected to my store. I only noticed her a few weeks ago about the same time she noticed me. Shes a real cutie.

I dunno but I feel there is a mutual attraction. I've caught her staring and shes been smiling at me. I've only got a chance to speak to her twice. The second time I was shocked when she told me she was in 6th form and in her first year. Considering my age (I'm 24) I was shocked as I thought she was a older :eek:

She certainly looked it. Anyway I wanna know what you would think about the age difference? and how can I approach her? I wanna find out more about her so I'd like to talk to her outside work.
Original post by Anonymous
Okay, so theres this girl at work I really like. Shes in Starbucks which is connected to my store. I only noticed her a few weeks ago about the same time she noticed me. Shes a real cutie.

I dunno but I feel there is a mutual attraction. I've caught her staring and shes been smiling at me. I've only got a chance to speak to her twice. The second time I was shocked when she told me she was in 6th form and in her first year. Considering my age (I'm 24) I was shocked as I thought she was a older :eek:

She certainly looked it. Anyway I wanna know what you would think about the age difference? and how can I approach her? I wanna find out more about her so I'd like to talk to her outside work.

All you have to do is say Hi, how are you etc :smile:
Reply 2
The age gap will only really affect you if she's extremely immature etc. I'd approach her and ask her on a casual date, see how it goes then take it from there.
Reply 3
Hey,

Thanks for the replies. I've spoken to her twice and we spoke a lot but theres a lot we talk about firing questions both ways and I had to leave her to get on with her work last time. I'm gonna try and ask soon. Just gonna ask if she wants to talk more outside of work :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I've only got a chance to speak to her twice. The second time I was shocked when she told me she was in 6th form and in her first year. Considering my age (I'm 24) I was shocked as I thought she was a older :eek:

She certainly looked it. Anyway I wanna know what you would think about the age difference? and how can I approach her?

If you don't know how to handle this at 24 years old, chances are nothing will come of this tbh. Save yourself the time and heart break, and work on your character instead.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending