You're last :lol: :rofl: :rofl2: :rofl3:

I know:frown::angry: you're 4th :tongue:
Reply 4301
But you've gained that back I haven't :smile:
Reply 4302
Music homework *kills self*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elm Tree
Sandy hook was definitely an inside job, the gvmnt used it as an excuse to increase gun control so people won't be able to fight back.<br />
<br />
I have a feeling that the Boston bombings were also planned and the gvmnt will use it to make the public agree with them implementing more surveillance measures. I don't think they'll find out who did it on purpose.<br />
<br />
The Us is heading towards becoming a Totalitarian state!
<br />
<br />

You are kidding right? :lolwut:
Reply 4304
Original post by Jina
What I've learnt from being in the C class is that the girls are pushed hard enough, they're spoon fed and treated like babies. On MONDAY they were taught metric units ... No joke, after the exam.

Hahaha... I'd be surprised if she has a bf, she crosses the road when she sees boys. Ahh... Young girls ruin their lives by getting pregnant... Nothing to be proud of. :/

Lol fair enough the girls want to argue/fight with me but the way they needed to come as a class. I just sat there and carried on eating lol. If they're so hyped they can come to me alone, other-wise they can bugger off... You ever been in a fight?

Lololol... You're meaaaan!! Haha you needa tell me if you ever break up with someone :biggrin:

Haha yup! The guys that work at the leisure desk are sooo moody and scary! We give each other dares and approach them lol! Thrill seeking!

Posted from TSR Mobile

People can't seem to do anything without being told exactly what to do, especially year sevens! Teachers were still spoon feeding us in year nine (not literally). Oh dear, we had a little revision lesson on metric/imperial units (because no one actually knows most of the conversions nowadays) weeks ago, and we're in year ten, and are doing the exam next May or June!

Wow, good luck to her if she ever goes into any sort of male-dominated environment! I know, it's just pointless, and the fact that boys are praised for having sex at this age, and girls are figuratively torn to shreds.

It's almost like a mini-gang, I'd still eat, there's no point arguing or fighting on an empty stomach! Nooooooo, never, well, at one poin tin year seven I (accidentally) hit a boy in the head with a rounders bat, and then he threatened to fight me, but that never happened. I avoid conflict in real life! (unless I'm watching it, that's fun!)

Erm... thanks? At least I wouldn't do it over text!

Wow, this is the sort of thing that happens only in girls schools! Thrill seeking with receptionists...
Original post by gomg
i have never thought i would be saying this but i actually enjoy revising! particularly for french and geography yay

:france:

Really? :frown:
Original post by Bluffroom
I am getting really annoyed atm with some people on this forum atm.

What did I do? :frown:
Original post by MattFletcher
Really? :frown:

What did I do? :frown:

Forum, not thread :tongue:

Double Games
Maths
Biology
Physics

:colonhash:
French Writing today :stomp:
Reply 4308
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Forum, not thread :tongue:

Double Games
Maths
Biology
Physics

:colonhash:

English (language)
Maths
Double Business
Biology

And I still need to finish my business homework...
Original post by Vionar
English (language)
Maths
Double Business
Biology

And I still need to finish my business homework...

You have a rubbish day... :tongue:

I have my double business tomorrow :colonhash: disgusting stuff

Good luck! Ou bonne chance!

You ready?:biggrin: :france:
Reply 4311
Double spanish
Double biology
History
Music

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4312
You have a rubbish day... :tongue:

I have my double business tomorrow :colonhash: disgusting stuff

I know, it;s not as bad as Friday though which always has PE, RE and lifeskills (weird PSHE type thing).

I don't know why I picked the subject, at least for me there's no exams! On another note, there is something that sounds like whale song outside!
Reply 4313

You'll be fine! :smile: Speaking is the one to worry about. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
I know, it;s not as bad as Friday though which always has PE, RE and lifeskills (weird PSHE type thing).

I don't know why I picked the subject, at least for me there's no exams! On another note, there is something that sounds like whale song outside!

I'd hate Friday's, probably wouldn't even go in :tongue:

Oh wow... Whale song?:tongue:
Good luck! Ou bonne chance!

You ready?:biggrin: :france:

as ready as I'm going to be :biggrin:
Original post by Jina
You'll be fine! :smile: Speaking is the one to worry about. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Vionar
People can't seem to do anything without being told exactly what to do, especially year sevens! Teachers were still spoon feeding us in year nine (not literally). Oh dear, we had a little revision lesson on metric/imperial units (because no one actually knows most of the conversions nowadays) weeks ago, and we're in year ten, and are doing the exam next May or June!

Wow, good luck to her if she ever goes into any sort of male-dominated environment! I know, it's just pointless, and the fact that boys are praised for having sex at this age, and girls are figuratively torn to shreds.

It's almost like a mini-gang, I'd still eat, there's no point arguing or fighting on an empty stomach! Nooooooo, never, well, at one poin tin year seven I (accidentally) hit a boy in the head with a rounders bat, and then he threatened to fight me, but that never happened. I avoid conflict in real life! (unless I'm watching it, that's fun!)

Erm... thanks? At least I wouldn't do it over text!

Wow, this is the sort of thing that happens only in girls schools! Thrill seeking with receptionists...

Yep, same thing applies in my school. The system is messed up...:confused:
French speaking tomorrow and I haven't memorised it or the questions yet :sadnod:
Reply 4318
I'd hate Friday's, probably wouldn't even go in :tongue:

Oh wow... Whale song?:tongue:

They're the worst day of the week, but I do also have history, and either biology or physics. Plus it's the day when lots of people go to college, so they've decided to put all the pointless things there!

It really sounded like it, I have no idea what it was though!
as ready as I'm going to be :biggrin:

:woo: :yy:
Original post by Elm Tree
French speaking tomorrow and I haven't memorised it or the questions yet :sadnod:

Well I hadn't finished the questions let alone memorised any of them a few hours before so you should be fine!:yy:

Latest