The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Regular dating sites just don't work for black men unless you look like some sort of RnB star. Online dating is suicide. Especially for black men.

Quite a few girls just aren't into black men. Simple really.

Original post by fat_hobbit
:biggrin:
I swear everytime I go clubbing I see white blond women with black guys on the dance floor.

I know a load of white boys will think 'but I see white women with black men in clubs all the time', but they are after black men who live up to stereotypes. A guy who thugs to RnB. If you are a black man who doesn't act like some sort of 'rap *****' then things aren't good. Saying this not all black guys are street rats white people.

White girls who like black guys simply because they are black should be avoided like the plague if you are not after one night stand material.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Spontogical
Keyword intensified.

Well how is he ever going to know whether he is in a good relationship or not, if he's not getting the experience.

The only way you can learn about r/ships is by being in one.
Original post by fat_hobbit
Well how is he ever going to know whether he is in a good relationship or not, if he's not getting the experience.

The only way you can learn about r/ships is by being in one.

I doubt he's going to get one on here, the boy needs to join a dating website.
Original post by TheWorldEndsWithYou
This is about the girls in my area and not a generalisation of girls.

I'm so sick and tired of girls my age! I hate them so much!

I'm 19 in South East and have been single for years and I honestly don't know what's wrong with me. I consider myself reasonably attractive and above all I have a really good personality; I'm kind, generous, considerate, thoughtful, a good listener, caring, affectionate - just to name a few but I live in a world where my peers are so ****ing judgemental and superficial that it's rage-inducing.

I try so hard to befriend people but to no avail and I honestly have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I put myself out there to make friends only to be crushed so I decided to just be myself which is more withdrawn and considered as my peers as "anti-social" and of course I'm crushed.

If I don't think going ouy and getting drunk is my idea of fun then does that make me a terrible person!? If I hate Facebook does that make me unsociable? Right now I'm tired of my idiotic peers who are so damn picky and unsurprisingly can't sustain relationships because they don't consider the people who could genuinely make them happy.

What makes me so mad is that you have the jerks and the morons who don't know how to think, dress or talk always getting the girl and then they treat those girls like crap! My friend is cheating on his girlfriend with a married woman for crying out loud! Meanwhile here's me - a nice guy who can't get anyone and I don't know why.

I try to befriend black women but they don't care for me because I'm literally not "black" enough; meaning that they'd probably like me more if I called them b***h more and dropped my trousers so you can see my bum and then the white girls I know don't even like black men. I can't win and I just don't know what to do.

I'm a mature boy for my age - I always have been and I've been told this by adults. I want a meaningful relationship NOW; a relationship I can work on and move into the future with. But of course being so young older women won't look at me, and by the time I'm 30 or so I'll still be around my idiot peers only they will be the same age but they still will have the same feelings.

This is partly a rant but mostly it's my cry for help as I simply don't have a place in the world at all.

Wow. Just wow...

Hey, I'm from South East too... London, I assume? Anyway, I'm not sure what part but around here the amount of white girls with black guys SURPASSES the amount of black girls with black guys (not that there isn't any ;D). Maybe it's the white girls I chill with but... they're mainly into black guys too.

I understand your dilemma though and it's nice to see that there are some decent guys out there but maybe the problem is the girls aren't picky, but YOU ARE. Lol. I'm not trying to be rude btw, but you said yourself you are 'withdrawn' and are seen as 'anti-social' this could lead to your trouble of finding a girl who would be drawn to you.

Other then that, I guess you could be looking in the wrong places. If you don't like drinking, go to places where your ideal girl would hang out. If you're mature... Maybe the theatre or the old people's home... Nah, bad joke, I kid. :biggrin:

Good luck and er... CALL ME ;P
Original post by TheWorldEndsWithYou
This is about the girls in my area and not a generalisation of girls.

I'm so sick and tired of girls my age! I hate them so much!

I'm 19 in South East and have been single for years and I honestly don't know what's wrong with me. I consider myself reasonably attractive and above all I have a really good personality; I'm kind, generous, considerate, thoughtful, a good listener, caring, affectionate - just to name a few but I live in a world where my peers are so ****ing judgemental and superficial that it's rage-inducing.

I try so hard to befriend people but to no avail and I honestly have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I put myself out there to make friends only to be crushed so I decided to just be myself which is more withdrawn and considered as my peers as "anti-social" and of course I'm crushed.

If I don't think going ouy and getting drunk is my idea of fun then does that make me a terrible person!? If I hate Facebook does that make me unsociable? Right now I'm tired of my idiotic peers who are so damn picky and unsurprisingly can't sustain relationships because they don't consider the people who could genuinely make them happy.

What makes me so mad is that you have the jerks and the morons who don't know how to think, dress or talk always getting the girl and then they treat those girls like crap! My friend is cheating on his girlfriend with a married woman for crying out loud! Meanwhile here's me - a nice guy who can't get anyone and I don't know why.

I try to befriend black women but they don't care for me because I'm literally not "black" enough; meaning that they'd probably like me more if I called them b***h more and dropped my trousers so you can see my bum and then the white girls I know don't even like black men. I can't win and I just don't know what to do.

I'm a mature boy for my age - I always have been and I've been told this by adults. I want a meaningful relationship NOW; a relationship I can work on and move into the future with. But of course being so young older women won't look at me, and by the time I'm 30 or so I'll still be around my idiot peers only they will be the same age but they still will have the same feelings.

This is partly a rant but mostly it's my cry for help as I simply don't have a place in the world at all.

If i was a white guy and claimed this, i'd get told to get over it or be laughed at. In fact, i'd also be called insecure. Why do you get understood?
Original post by SloaneRanger
I doubt he's going to get one on here, the boy needs to join a dating website.

Doubt he will be successful, odds are stacked against him, unless he is aesthetic. More chance winning money gambling haha
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by slickrick666999
If i was a white guy and claimed this, i'd get told to get over it or be laughed at. In fact, i'd also be called insecure. Why do you get understood?

Rubbish. Have you actually read the responses he originally received? Many of them criticized him.
Original post by TheTranshumanist
Rubbish. Have you actually read the responses he originally received? Many of them criticized him.

They did indeed and I understand why they did from how I approached the forum.
Reply 148
Original post by ipoop
Mmm gurl I be doin' just fine. How about you bring that cherry butt of yours to mine and we serenade the love my masters deem sinful, in the most sinful of positions :sexface: with a passion mirroring Jesus' passion and love for the human race :hubba:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Goood..I'm alright thanks
:colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:
im picky cause ive been hurt before, and most (not all ) guys just want sex, hence ive learnt not to trust,
i cant be assed going through the all breaking up with someone again and breaking hisheart,. this time i want to make sure i find the right person

i just dont find black features attractive (sorry)
Reply 150
Original post by Anonymous
im picky cause ive been hurt before, and most (not all ) guys just want sex, hence ive learnt not to trust,
i cant be assed going through the all breaking up with someone again and breaking hisheart,. this time i want to make sure i find the right person

i just dont find black features attractive (sorry)

yh alright luv
Reply 151
It's because most black men are outwardly anti-black female, especially black females with dark skin who they tend to slander for their entertainment. In east London I've only ever met one or two black men who didn't exclusively like asian or white women. to play devil's advocate and say the fault itsn't on black men, the odds are stacked against black people anyway since eurocentric features are the standard of beauty. Black men also are stereotyped as being disloyal with many sexual partners which of course is unfair. Many embrace the stereotype.

Also if you are in a relationship why are you desperately looking for affirming from black women? To inflate your ego?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by c9yyy
Bit cringe. Anyway, it's because most black men are outwardly anti-black female, especially black females with dark skin who they tend to slander for their entertainment. In east London I've only ever met one or two black men who didn't exclusively like asian or white women.

Also if you are in a relationship why are you desperately looking for affirming from black women? To inflate your ego?

The OP probably won't see this as the thread is 5 years old! :tongue:
Reply 153
Just realised! Ha
Original post by c9yyy
Just realised! Ha

I'm a black guy and defientely not anti black woman. I have no preferance and wouldn't mind any race as long as they are kind and they have a good personality.
Reply 155
Original post by ProRoadman
I'm a black guy and defientely not anti black woman. I have no preferance and wouldn't mind any race as long as they are kind and they have a good personality.

I'd like to add that I'm not talking about all black men, I'm speaking from my experience.
Original post by c9yyy
I'd like to add that I'm not talking about all black men, I'm speaking from my experience.

Oh. Regardless of your experinces. These guys do not represnet the majority of black men. They are self hating and have no respect. I'm sorry for any bad experiences you had with them and hope you will find someone who respects and loves you for who you are. :smile: