The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4320
Original post by Leechayy
Yep, same thing applies in my school. The system is messed up...:confused:

It's just quite stupid, I don't understand why they do it.
Reply 4321
Original post by Elm Tree
French speaking tomorrow and I haven't memorised it or the questions yet :sadnod:

:/ I don't want to see you on TSR today! Be revising from the second you come home!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4322
Are you guys at school yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
It's just quite stupid, I don't understand why they do it.

That isn't the worst...

Y'know how in a state school to have this ambition of 5 A*/C's, well loads of trips were organised to get them motivated for their C grade?:frown: People doing well working at A*/A borderline (i.e. me) are left to improve solely by ourselves because the others cannot be bothered to do their revision at home.

I remember sitting in lessons a week ago and the teacher was literally almost giving the answer out to half the class.

The point is that many strong academic kids in state schools are left in the dust because they're too busy moddy-coddling out for those who need a C and still on Foundation in Yr 11:mad:
How's school?

USING THE TSR APP
Statistics put me in a bad mood...
Reply 4326
Good after noon bwadas.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4327
That isn't the worst...

Y'know how in a state school to have this ambition of 5 A*/C's, well loads of trips were organised to get them motivated for their C grade?:frown: People doing well working at A*/A borderline (i.e. me) are left to improve solely by ourselves because the others cannot be bothered to do their revision at home.

I remember sitting in lessons a week ago and the teacher was literally almost giving the answer out to half the class.

The point is that many strong academic kids in state schools are left in the dust because they're too busy moddy-coddling out for those who need a C and still on Foundation in Yr 11:mad:

I completely agree. I was in the same position as you. I've noticed that some people have no desire to learn and they don't even care about their own education. It sucks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
French speaking tomorrow and I haven't memorised it or the questions yet :sadnod:

Good luck, you'll be fine :smile:

And why have I been negged? :frown:
Original post by MangoFreak
Are you actually insane? :lolwut:

Original post by Bluffroom
<br />
<br />

You are kidding right? :lolwut:

Ok maybe I went overboard with totalitarianism :colondollar: but Sandy hook isn't what the media tells us it is!

Youtube, my friend
Original post by Jina
:/ I don't want to see you on TSR today! Be revising from the second you come home!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok, I'll leave after this :yep:
Original post by MattFletcher
Good luck, you'll be fine :smile:

And why have I been negged? :frown:

Thanks! :biggrin:
Ok maybe I went overboard with totalitarianism :colondollar: but Sandy hook isn't what the media tells us it is!

Youtube, my friend

Ok, I'll leave after this :yep:

Thanks! :biggrin:

Dude, seriously - it was a shooting done by a nutter. There is no conspiracy.
Reply 4331
Good afternoon
Dude, seriously - it was a shooting done by a nutter. There is no conspiracy.

You should do some research before coming to that conclusion :colonhash:
You should do some research before coming to that conclusion :colonhash:

Give me some informative links to make me think differently. It's like the whole 9/11 controlled explosion thing - it's bs.
Reply 4334
Original post by Olympiad
How's school?

USING THE TSR APP

Well the fire bell went off after the bell, so school was officially over, and the fire bell went off. It wasn't a drill, so I think it was either an actual fire or someone making toast or something stupid like that. The did close down one of the corridors...

That isn't the worst...

That's exactly what I'm like, there's all this obsession over getting Cs, whereas I'd be almost horrified to have a C. I wish they set more subjects at my school, I don't know about you, but only English, maths and science are set for me, the others are just chosen randomly.
Oh my dase, I have a English language Exam tommorrow an infomation and ideas one.
Any tips guys? :smile:
Give me some informative links to make me think differently. It's like the whole 9/11 controlled explosion thing - it's bs.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sandy+hook+conspiracy&oq=sandy+hook&gs_l=youtube.1.0.0l4j0i3j0j0i3j0l2j0i3.2749.4421.0.6665.10.7.0.3.3.0.91.501.7.7.0...0.0...1ac.1.qW3w8qFJmPM
Reply 4337
Original post by Armani786
Oh my dase, I have a English language Exam tommorrow an infomation and ideas one.
Any tips guys? :smile:

Wow, one of the earliest exams! :smile: Go in with an attitude of "this is my one chance to prove the world" and write till the last second of the exam! :smile: Also remember after that exam, no more of that lessons for the academic year! End on a positive. :smile: Other than that, sleep well and go mad! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4338

I agree with you on the idea that we shouldn't believe shouldn't believe everything the media tells us. Mass media topic in sociology ftw! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest