The Student Room Group

What do you think to this outfit for a sixth form leavers dinner?

Ok so bare in mind I'm about 6'0 tall and have long dark blonde hair, what do you think to my outfit?

- it's a brighter blue in person

and then this bag to make it a bit more summery and so I'm not so matchy matchy with the colour of my dress and shoes

I have no idea what it'll end up looking like so what do you guys think?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You're 6 foot and you are wearing heels like that.

**** what you are wearing, just watch out for low flying planes..
Reply 2
Original post by Huskaris
You're 6 foot and you are wearing heels like that.

**** what you are wearing, just watch out for low flying planes..

Yeah, I love being tall - problem? :h:
Reply 3
Original post by 747-400
Yeah, I love being tall - problem? :h:

Haha no not at all, height is very attractive in a woman, but that would make you what... 6 ft 3

And neg me all you want you asked my opinion.
Pff... Women!
Reply 4
Haha no not at all, height is very attractive in a woman, but that would make you what... 6 ft 3

And neg me all you want you asked my opinion.
Pff... Women!

I genuinely haven't negged you!! Didn't realise you had been, I'm all out on neg for today anyway!
Yeah round about that, maybe more. I'll just be super tall and that's all I know! Luckily there are a few other girls in my year the same height as me so at least I'll not be the only one, whooo!!!
Reply 5
Original post by 747-400
I genuinely haven't negged you!! Didn't realise you had been, I'm all out on neg for today anyway!
Yeah round about that, maybe more. I'll just be super tall and that's all I know! Luckily there are a few other girls in my year the same height as me so at least I'll not be the only one, whooo!!!

One of the benefits of being a sub is that you can see who pos repped, and who neg repped you. :-)
Reply 6
I think the dress and shoes are lovely! Maybe I'm not so sure on the bag though... I mean, it's gorgeous on its own, but personally I wouldn't have it with the dress. Just my opinion though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
One of the benefits of being a sub is that you can see who pos repped, and who neg repped you. :-)

:colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar: ok I'll admit your first comment annoyed me but your second one was nice so I will give you a thumbs up to even it out and I apologise for lying. 'Oh mighty lord please forgive me!!!!' :angelblush::angelblush::angelblush:
Reply 8
Original post by 3mma_gal96
I think the dress and shoes are lovely! Maybe I'm not so sure on the bag though... I mean, it's gorgeous on its own, but personally I wouldn't have it with the dress. Just my opinion though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My friend pushed me to buy it as I really couldn't find one that matched my shoes. The nudes were all too pink and the beiges all too light so I went for a different colour bag. It was only £3.40 on eBay and I'm waiting for it in the post so we'll see how it goes, not the end of the world if it looks horrid at least. Thank you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by 747-400
:colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar: ok I'll admit your first comment annoyed me but your second one was nice so I will give you a thumbs up to even it out and I apologise for lying. 'Oh mighty lord please forgive me!!!!' :angelblush::angelblush::angelblush:

[video="youtube;QMPmcpDLofI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMPmcpDLofI[/video]
Reply 10
dress is alright, love the bag and shoes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
[video="youtube;QMPmcpDLofI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMPmcpDLofI[/video]

Don't know whether to laugh or cry....... :indiff::indiff::indiff:
Reply 12
Original post by lilmissshady
dress is alright, love the bag and shoes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!! Shoes, a fiver. Bag, £3.40! bargain!!!!
Do you need heels though? As Huskaris was saying, you're tall enough :s-smilie:

You gonna be talking with the boys alot? A 6 foot girl with heels is pretty intimidating for a male :colondollar:

What about a pair of flats?
Why has the focus of this thread become the OPs height? Why should girls not be able to dress the same and feel girly lile others just because they're tall. Maybe she isn't dressing for male attention :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by James A

You gonna be talking with the boys alot? A 6 foot girl with heels is pretty intimidating for a male :colondollar:

Cant say I'm exactly 'out on the pull' that night, it's just a sixth form dinner with some of my year group.
Flats make your legs look meh whereas heels make them look loads better, tall girl and girl problems. *Sigh!!!*

Edit: just vomitted a bit in my mouth using that phrase, but didn't know how else to word it...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by sarah_22_16
Why has the focus of this thread become the OPs height? Why should girls not be able to dress the same and feel girly lile others just because they're tall. Maybe she isn't dressing for male attention :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: hallelujah thank you
Original post by 747-400
Cant say I'm exactly out on the pull that night, it's just a sixth form dinner with some of my year group.
Flats make your legs look meh whereas heels make them look loads better, tall girl and girl problems. *Sigh!!!*

I must say though, heels are a big turn on, for me :colone:
Reply 18
Original post by James A

I don't think girls wear high heels just to be taller. I had it explained to me that they "just feel feminine". It makes girls feel dressed up.

Don't change your outfit becuase a boy might get intimidated.
Reply 19
I'm 6ft with heels on, love towering over men, they look like ants then lol! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest