The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Accommodation Offers: Meet Those In Your Halls!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Original post by Bethany_Rose
Just got an offer for shared en-suite at Hugh Stewart Hall :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay! Another Hugh Stewart person :tongue: what are you studying?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Just accepted an offer for a standard at Broadgate Park! I'm going to be studying Psychology and Philosophy, fingers crossed :smile:
Reply 362
Original post by lukenoel123
hey!, im also chemistry! in sherwood

Cool! :smile: From what I remember Sherwood isn't too far :P Can't wait; see you there :wink:
Reply 363
Got an offer for Hugh Stewart hall shared ensuite:smile:

is that good?

ha i want to find out more about Hugh Steward hall
Original post by Bethany_Rose
My friend has an offer from Hugh Stewart too :smile:
Im doing psychology hopefully, you?

Original post by Pseudo-truth
Just accepted an offer for a standard at Broadgate Park! I'm going to be studying Psychology and Philosophy, fingers crossed :smile:

Yay for those taking Psychology :smile:
Reply 365
Original post by madrid90
Snap! I too happen to be in florence hall reading economics. I'll see you there :biggrin:

Hi, look forward to meeting you!:smile:
Original post by rebecca258
Anyone at Raleigh Park on Sillitoe Court? :smile: Just received my offer from there

Yes I am!!!! What are you studying ?:smile:
I just got an offer for a large single study at ancaster.. Does anyone know what they are like as I've heard a lot of negative things about Ancaster, is it worth a reallocation?
Reply 368
Anyone knows anything about a large single at nightingale? Is it any good? And how far is it from the law building? Someone advice please thanks(((:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jessjess
I'm from suffolk :tongue: not too far away! You?

Oh and hopefully I am! :smile: (although I'm pretty rubbish hahaha)

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I'm from North Wales :smile: But not the valleys :biggrin: Im rubbish at hockey too, doubt ill even make it into the last team, aha worth a try though :smile: x
Original post by EMassey
I want to do hockey next year...however I'm a little out of practice as I haven't played in about 3 years!

YEY! :smile: I've played a bit this year but i just never seem to improve (if anything get worse), Ohh well it looks like a laugh x
Original post by jon510
Got an offer for Hugh Stewart hall shared ensuite:smile:

is that good?

ha i want to find out more about Hugh Steward hall

I'm in Hugh Stewart hall too :smile: its looks lovely in the photo's online and its really close to the main part of the campus, so we wont have to be buss ****ers! :smile:
what are you studying?
Is anyone trying out for cheerleading?
Reply 373
Original post by Hippokrates
Is anyone trying out for cheerleading?

I really want to although I've never done it before and I can't do flips or anything :L
Reply 374
Anyone else in Madison court ?

I'm in Madison court flat 19, room F
Original post by Rjonesy
I really want to although I've never done it before and I can't do flips or anything :L

I can barely round off :P So long as you're strong you're good.
Reply 376
Original post by Lucyanne1995
I'm in Hugh Stewart hall too :smile: its looks lovely in the photo's online and its really close to the main part of the campus, so we wont have to be buss ****ers! :smile:
what are you studying?

aah well thats good then haaa!:smile:

err im doing economics, tbh i'm not actually sure where i go to lectures for economics and that haa.. not sure if i should know that yet but Hugh Stewart can't be too far anyway so its all good!

what about you?
Reply 377
Just got given single study at Lenton & Wortley! :smile:
Anyone know anything about it? I'm clueless haha.
Reply 378
Original post by Cazza180
Just got given single study at Lenton & Wortley! :smile:
Anyone know anything about it? I'm clueless haha.

L&W is pretty, nice full-length windows in the dining room and a pretty split-level quad. Quite close to everything too.
Reply 379
Original post by studentgrace
I just got an offer for a large single study at ancaster.. Does anyone know what they are like as I've heard a lot of negative things about Ancaster, is it worth a reallocation?

I've been allocated Ancaster, and I've been a bit worried too- I haven't actually heard negative things from direct Notts students though so I dunno if people are just being a bit negative about it because its more modern maybe?
What bad things have you heard?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending