Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester University

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kath_igidbashian
https://www.facebook.com/groups/327045550728362/?fref=ts

Dunno if any of you have seen already but the freshers page for 2013-2014 is up now!!

Thank you! :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by xxchloexo
In north wales in between mold and wrexham if you know where either of them are haha

Ohh haha I've heard of them! And that's about it!:smile:
Original post by xxchloexo
Thank you! :smile:

I've just been added into that! In excited !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chloenj6421
I've just been added into that! In excited !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I added you in chlo hahah!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 504
i'm hearing all these random cities and counties, its getting me all scared :frown:
Is anyone from london or close by?
Original post by c-danny
i'm hearing all these random cities and counties, its getting me all scared :frown:

I'm from by Liverpool ?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 506
I'm from by Liverpool ?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Now that's certainly a city I recognise :smile: what are you looking to study in September?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by c-danny

I'm from Southport, near Liverpool. I'm having trouble finding what halls to stay in, is anyone else?
Original post by c-danny
Now that's certainly a city I recognise :smile: what are you looking to study in September?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Danceee your self?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachael1105
I'm from Southport, near Liverpool. I'm having trouble finding what halls to stay in, is anyone else?

That about half an hour away:P& yea but apparently we can't apply until June :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 510

Same here but I really want the self catered en-suite one. :smile: when I went to the open day they were in the midst of constructing a new one on campus

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 511
Danceee your self?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's really cool :smile: wish I could dance :frown: I'm doing sport and exercise science with German

Posted from TSR Mobile
That about half an hour away:P& yea but apparently we can't apply until June :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh really I didn't know that!! Plus we're not that far from Chester so I'm scared I don't get a place in halls. Ohhh just seen you're doing Dance, I am too :smile:
Oh really I didn't know that!! Plus we're not that far from Chester so I'm scared I don't get a place in halls. Ohhh just seen you're doing Dance, I am too :smile:

Live been thinking that too! I've been looking at student homes that are in chester and most that I have seen are really nice so we may just have to do that if we didn't get accommodation from the university :smile:
Original post by c-danny
Same here but I really want the self catered en-suite one. :smile: when I went to the open day they were in the midst of constructing a new one on campus

Posted from TSR Mobile

From what I've seen on the website there are only two buildings which are self catered, en suites! All the others are shared bathrooms :smile:
Original post by Reekydeekz
West London you ?

Ah thats cool, im from Kenttt
Original post by c-danny
Oh that's really cool :smile: wish I could dance :frown: I'm doing sport and exercise science with German

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I want the same type of halls!
And are u in the kingway building then?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by c-danny

I live in the suburbs of London, NW london. What about you? :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 518
Glad to see others live in the south like me :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lealeae
Glad to see others live in the south like me :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

which part of hertfordshire are you, live nearish to the border by Rickmansworth, went to school there?

Quick Reply

Latest